Posts by pj lokurah

New profiles and demo with KHDK TOTALITY (Modern, Bass and Chainsaw) :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Time for a new demo for the 51666 Tight Modern Metal Pack !

The 51666 Chainsaw Pack contains the most distorted / sludgy tones you can get from a Kemper.

8 profiles added (now 44 different profiles) :

- 7 RAT profiles created with Inverted Cross R4T distortion pedal for your dirty sludge riffs, including a RATSAW profile done with the HM-2,

- 1 last LCFR profile, with the KHDK LCFR Nergal signature overdrive limited pedal, for all you evil leads needs.

https://pj666kemperprofiles.bigcartel.com/products

A riff from my band LOKURAH's upcoming album with a 5150 profile (+ST999+Hesu cab)

The album has been mixed and mastered at Fredman Studio.

Pre-order it directly to the band : https://tinyurl.com/lokurahCF

New profiles for Hard Rock / Classic Rock tones !

External Content www.youtube.com

Thanx. My guitars loved it.:thumbup: Especially 57/66 pickups. Not too much gain or bass. Just perfect. Are you planning releasing more with this pedal and similar profiles ? Do some of your rig packs sound similar to this profile? I have overlooked your profiles simply becuase I never tune so low. Just E, drop D and D standard.

Thanks for the feeback !

At first, I had ordered this pedal at the very beginning to get a signed one because I'm a huge Dino Cazares' fan but I definitely plan to do more profiles with it because it works so great with the 5150.

For the moment I think these profiles will feature in the 51666 Tight Modern Metal Pack which is rather for "8 strings & Djent" stuff. For the standard tunings you use, I would rather recommand the 51666 High Gain Pack where you will find dozen of profiles you will love in this vein.

And if you want the future profiles done with this pedal I will send them for free, no problem.

Cheers !

Pierre-Jean

51666 CHAINSAW PACK UPDATED !

19 new profiles :

6 "LCFR" profiles done with the Death-Black beauty KHDK LCFR Nergal (BEHEMOTH) signature.

CHAINSAW 13 to 21 : using chainsaw tone + KHDK LCFR, BOSS MT-2, PLUMES, SAVAGE DRIVE (...) for doomy, aggressive, “Slaughter of the soul” tones.

2 more "DEATH" : for Death-Metal lead stuff.

1 "DOOM" profile.

4 "FANGS" : for classic Death-Metal tones !

New update of the High Gain Pack !

18 profiles added with the EARTHQUAKE Plumes, the J. ROCKETT Archer Klon, the LOVE PEDAL Kalamazoo Black Caucus, the KEELEY Filaments...

The pack is still at 19,99 € for one week (24,99 € after).

Here is an HATEBREED's cover with one a the FILAMENTS' profile :

New demo with some Chainsaw tones !

HUGE UPDATE FOR THE TIGHT MODERN METAL PACK !!

1st DEMO :

New profiles = new demo !

Another Riff Challenge for tomorrow !

Riff Challenge recorded with a guitar profile from the 51666 Tight Modern Metal Pack and a new bass profile !

NB : the MEGA-PACK and the bass pack are cheaper until tomorrow.

New demo on line and the B666 DISTORTED BASS PACK has just been updated with 31 profiles !

New demo in Metalcore style with Killswitch Engage settings !