Posts by patrick2099

I have the Katzbach 900 SLX, but hadn't really messed with it too much. I'll have to try it for some CC, too. I'm really liking that BE for the 80s sounds, though. Live Ready and Burt have awesome BE's, as well.

Everyone can get a good laugh at my expense, but C.C. DeVille has always been one of my favorite guitar players. I may be the only person on here trying to get some old Poison tones, but if not, what rigs and effects are you using?

So far, I've mainly been using RandoRG Big Hair Guitar, from Big Hairy Profiles, and one of the Lee Jackson's, from Top Jimi. I also just started messing around with the micropitch effect, to try to get the sound a little closer. I haven't really figured out how I wanted to set that effect, though, or even whether I want to use it before or after the amp.

I'm almost certain that the only duplicates should be from the Rig Packs, and Mike has already adjusted his prices to account for that.

For the Sweet 16 pack, I attached screenshots of what is in it.

Thanks for the info!

I have noticed this same. For some vendors the merged and studio profiles can sound veeery much alike and then on the other hand there are vendors that have clear difference between matching studio/merged. And this is many times rather systematic from pack to another. Would be very interesting to know the reasons behind this, but can only guess it has something to do either with the gear(DI box) or some processing. dunno!

My initial guess was that it was related to the DI box, but I would think that would possibly attenuate the gain and definition a tiny amount. Probably not really noticeable.

I was just noticing that the merged and studio profiles sound very different from one other. It looks like the gain and definition vary greatly. For example: TJ-800 Med M has 3.6 gain and 5.4 definition. TJ-800 Med has 3.6 gain and 8.7 definition. I'm perfectly fine with the greater variety of sounds, doing it this way, but I would have expected the merged and studio profiles to sound similar. I'm just curious as to the reason for doing it this way.

I was messing around with some scales and lead stuff,yesterday evening, using your Mark IV lead profiles. They sounded great and I completely lost track of time, playing with them.