Posts by VVolverine

Hello,

I'm new at Kemper, so a friendly "hello" to everyone. I have a problem with my Kemper amp in the performance mode. I would like to switch rigs automatically without using the remote. I use a sequencing computer running Cubase as a DAW. This sequencer is sending MIDI data on the relevant CC channels over a USB/MIDI interface (Midex) to the Kemper. Everything works fine, but from time to time the Kemper stucks. You can press every (!) button without any result. Even the On/Off chicken head button has no function at all if you turn it to e. g. tuner model or off. After a while the Kemper will shut down instantly. Is there anything I doing wrong?

Here's what I changed / did so far: I changed the MIDI channel from "omni" to "channel 2". A return to omni didn't solve the issue. In Cubase I created a new MIDI track and switched it to MIDI channel 2 (Out). Than I sent a 1 on CC50 to select the first rig in the performance mode and after a while (e.g. for a guitar solo) sent a 1 on CC54.

Is there any know issue why the Kemper hung up while receiving MIDI data? :(

Thanks in advance.
    VVolverine