Posts by musicmad

Hm I'm not confident you are right about that. After seeing how effectively Guido refines with high and low notes, I doubt the timbre of the guitar is completely irrelevant. Like it not having any impact at all.

In short. If you use plugins that create saturation (harmonics) which many people do, and those plugins are not coded optimally (which some aren't - but you might still like them for features etc.) then higher sample rates can be very relevant for you. And audibly superior.

Sorry I wasn't clear. Profiler. Copying from module X into a locked MOD module. As an example.

To be clear:

I cannot load an effect preset into a locked module in Rig Manager via double click, but drag and drop works.

I can also copy/paste a Performance Slot into a disabled Slot, but the destination Slot stays disabled. To see the content pasted you need to enable it.

Thanks for clarifying Burkhard. The last part for referring to the profiler where I struggle to paste from one slot into another locked slot.

Another song in the making calls for another solo :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profile is one of the 1959RR's from dgburns - love it!

Is this confirmed? That you can't load presets into a locked slot? Anyone tried on the profiler?