Posts by musicmad

PC version works flawlessly! This will be part of my recording template for every guitar track moving forward. Thanks so much for this. Not sure how much coffee is where you live, but I made a modest donation :).

I really like that it seems to store the edit buffer, not the last saved state of the active rig. This is exactly how it should be. I have to unlock everything on the profiler to get the full state back, but that is as expected and just something to consider.

The message was that this will be fixed in the NEXT version.

Probably tracks better yeah. I'll have to test but I suspect a fifth sounds more like a power chord when set before distortion and more like a harmony if set after.

Perhaps interesting to look into separating the detector algorithm from the actual effect. Oh well that's just speculation. Will test later.

Hey guys, Is it ok to go XLR Kemper to XLR input on the Apollo? Someone mentioned I should go XLR from Kemper to TRS input on the Apollo. Does this really make a difference?

Sometimes I get what feels like a little distortion even on cleans it is small. Faint but there at times. I am not overloading the DAW though.

If it sounds good, it is good. You are hitting the mic preamps though using XLR, so that's probably the distortion you are experiencing.

@G String this is exactly the same problem as shown in the video I posted. So at least two people can reproduce it now.

I've played single coil Fenders for decades, but I've never owned a guitar with the soap bar style. Cool looking guitar, I really need to do a side by side of the pups one day to see what the soap bar could bring to the party.

Check out the earlier Tone Junkie videos where HW plays a Suhr JM. One of the best sounding guitars.

JSB

I can see in your Video that you have Effect Slot #7 locked. That's why you're getting this notification, which is not an alert. So far all good. You also have tweaked your Windows settings so the font in the dialog is bigger and that's why you don't see the "Don't Show Again" option underneath the two buttons. That's something we can improve. IF you don't like the dialog, unlock Effect Slot #7. I've told you that in an earlier reply.

The list needs the focus in order for the arrow keys to work. You get this by clicking inside the list (you say that in the video yourself). And the focus will stay there as long as you don't start to tweak things in the editor. That, again, hasn't changed as far as I can see. The list always needed the focus. We can debate that this is not idea and we will consider changes in the future but it is not a new behaviour since a Rig Manager with an editor has been released.

Regarding focus. Did you check my video? Seems like when browsing rigs on the profiler in RM the focus jumps to the right pane every time a rig is loaded.