Posts by johnnystrat

OK, don't know why,but everything is working again. I shut everything down and started again 3-4 times and it seems all is fine now. I unplugged the

USB cable each time before I rebooted everything. I don't know if that was the answer, but now RM sees the KPA and eveything seems to be

working as it should.

Here we go again. I just downloaded and installed the latest Rig Manager (2.1.7) and OS for the KPA (5.7) and now the My Profiler heading is gone when I open Rig Manager. It's like RM isn"t seeing my KPA even though it's connected to my computer. I've tried shutting down the KPA and unplugging the USB and rebooting several times but the problem persists.

I had the same thing happen before after updating either the KPA or Rig Manager,I can't remember which, it was. I do remember several others having the same issue back then. I sent a

support ticket to Kemper and they gave me a few suggestions that didn't work. then one day I booted everything up and it was fine. Very frustrating. I'm running RM on a MacBook Pro

Sierra 10.12 .6. Anyone else having issues like this?

I received a reply from Kemper about the
    kext file too. Unfortunately I can’t find that file on my MacBook. If I go to Library/Extensions I see 15 instances of .kext files but none of them are Kemper. I also don’t have the previous version of the RM software update so I can’t go that route either. I replied back to Kemper about not finding the .kext file so I’m still without RM.
    I did a search of the computer but no results for a Kemper .kext file. Very frustrating

I am also having the same problem. Every thing was working fine until I installed the latest version of Rig Manager. Now RM doesn't see my KPA. I"m running RM version 2.1.41 on a MacBook Pro running Sierra 10.12.6. I wish I had seen these posts before I installed the latest version of RM.
    I have opened a support ticket and am keeping my fingers crossed that a fix will come soon,

You don’t say what your budget is,but if you
    are considering the Matrix stuff, I would say
    check out Xitone. I have been using the
    Yamaha DXR 10,which has been highly regarded by many on this forum. I liked it,but I
    just bought the Xitone M Britt 12” powered cab
    used from Reverb. This thing is fantastic. It has five DSP modes and Bluetooth connectivity to play music through it. It sounds like a great tube amp. I’ve only had it for a few days and haven’t played out with it yet, but I forsee no problems in that area,it can get LOUD

I also was a fan of the DXR 10. Now I am using a Xitone M Britt powered 12” cab.
    It can be used as an open or closed back. With this thing behind me and using the monitor out on the KPA and sending main outs to FOH the sound is fantastic. I now use the DXR 10 as a wedge monitor for the drummer and keyboard player.
    The Xitone just sounds more “amp-like” to me

Thanks for the replies guys. I have created a backup in the Rig Manager by selecting all rigs on the KPA and dragging to Local Library. I can not find an option to erase all non favorites when I hit the System button on the KPA. What am I missing? Sorry to be a newbie PITA.

Hey guys,
    I'm a relative new comer to the KPA and I'm loving it. I have downloaded the Rig Manager and is big help in organizing and accessing my rigs. I have 900 + rigs on my KPA and have
    designated a bunch of them as favorites. How can I have only the favorites on the profiler and keep the rest of them on my Mac in the local library. Having just my favorites on the KPA would
    make getting to a profile a lot easier when I don't have my Mac with me. I think there's a way to do this, and any help you guys can give me would be sincerely appreciated.
    Please forgive me if this has been covered somewhere before