Posts by linoeventual

You need OS 10.xx. It's a beta version. You have to have "include beta test versions" checked under RM preferences. And also download the recommended RM version.

Thank you very much!!! I thought it was off the NBeta version and was included in the official release, thanks for your help!

Thanks I have Thanks for the explanation on Cab sim variations, but sadly that's not the issue.

tried it and it works the same.
    Just for the record, here's the chain-setup :

- Guitar cable from guitar to front input
    - Speaker cable from Speaker output to 2 x 12 cabinet input
    - In the OUTPUT SECTION , MONITOR OUTPUT is settled to Git+Studio or Git+Processing.
    - Any other choose of output doesn't get to sound
    - The sound at the cabinet is just clean direct guitar, no efect or amp/cab combinations will occur and also not volume knob will make changes.

I'm really lost

Thanks for the explanation on Cab sim variations, but sadly that's not the issue.
    The complete rig is not sounding.
    Whatever option on Monitor Output I choose, the clean direct guitar is sounding.
    No profiles or even effects are sounding.
    Could be another kind of configuration?

Hi Forum how are you doing.
    I couldn't be happier with Kemper, I use it a lot in the studio and had to put to rest several amps!

However I use it in the studio, never used it live and I want to start doing it and I'm getting a bit of a problem.

Can't seem to get soudns out of it.
    I configured the outputs but, the sounds come clean, like the guitar passes through.

Can anyone help me configuring it so I can use it with a traditional guitar amp?

Thanks!!!!!!!