Posts by Courteeners

Hey thanks for replying.

yes headphone output works

headphones into interface with guitar plugged into interface works

monitor output works

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...... I've just turned to pg 2 of output settings (Output Volumes) and main volume was turned to 0! This is quite unusual though as I had not made any adjustments to this. I had been recording, decided to put an effects pedal into the effect loop to see if it worked but I removed my headphones from the computer and put them straight into the kemper as I didn't want any whiff of latency. It worked and I played for an hour then decided to record an Idea. I unplugged the headphone and put them back into the computer...no guitar signal and no signal to interface. Head scratching began!

Thanks for your intervention, appreciated and good to know help is on hand

Bitwize

It's a phase issue. Years ago I tried linking two Vox AC 30's... It sounded like a fart into a sofa, weaker than the one on its own. Basically the frequencies cancel each other out. It's a strange problem. I bet you thought you would sound like God moving furniture!? I later worked with a band who's singer guitarist linked two speaker cabs. We invested in this... https://lehle.com/EN/Lehle-Little-Dual .. It shifts them out of phase and 'voila' well and truly up off the sofa, cocking your leg and letting rip loud enough to blast a hole through your breeches. The sound was immense.

First time posting, haven't got a clue how to jump into a convo??

It's a phase issue. Years ago I tried linking two Vox AC 30's... It sounded like a fart into a sofa, weaker than the one on its own. Basically the frequencies cancel each other out. It's a strange problem. I bet you thought you would sound like God moving furniture!? I later worked with a band who's singer guitarist linked two speaker cabs. We invested in this... https://lehle.com/EN/Lehle-Little-Dual .. It shifts them out of phase and 'voila' well and truly up off the sofa, cocking your leg and letting rip loud enough to blast a hole through your breeches. The sound was immense.

Paul here, first time on the forum

Hey people hope your Kemper is getting you through quarantine with style. I have a simple set-up of Kemper into Focusrite 2i2 and into Mac laptop using Garageband as Ive gotten into recording again after many years. I decided to try a Robotalk pedal in the effects loop. I had put my headphones straight into the Kemper to get as sharp a signal as I could while jamming. I hit on an idea and wanted to record it so I pulled out my headphones and put them back into the laptop, set up a new track but couldn't find a guitar signal. I tried the XLR microphone line in both inputs of the 2i2 and it was fine. So it is defiantly a Kemper issue. I have tried making adjustments through the output section of the Kemper but came up with nothing. I have unplugged the loop line and this has not helped.

Has anyone had this problem and If so could they help me out? The monitor line outs do work. Also I have not backed up the Kemper for a long time and it has performances in it. If I backed it up now and did a factory re-set of the Kemper, when I instal the back up will it instal the same problem?

Thanks people