Posts by KTewell

Hey guys, just had a problem pop up and I can't figure out whats going on. I powered up my kemper this morning wanting to play along with some songs and now I am only getting one side of the track. Ive had the rig set up the same way since I got it weeks ago and suddenly this is a problem. I have the headphone out of my computer going to dual quarter inch cables into the aux input of the kemper. This has worked since day one, but for some reason I am only getting one side at a time now. I checked all cables involved in the signal and there is only a problem once I plug into the kemper. I haven't changed anything at all and I am at a loss. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hello all, my name is Kyle and I'm a new Kemper convert. I am a live sound engineer and finally (and thankfully) gave into Kempers. When Kempers first came on the scene I was still a stubborn purist. It wasn't until about a year ago I heard a profile of a Morgan AC20 Deluxe, an amp I owned, that I became a believer. I got my Kemper just the other week and I have never been this happy with another piece of gear. Today I did some profiling for the first time with a friend of mine and his Matchless Chieftain. EQ knobs were all set at noon. We only changed the volume knob from about 11:00, to 1:00 to 3:00. We used a couple different mics (Se Electronics VR-1, Unidyne III, Heil PR31, Shure KSM32, and Sennheiser 441) through a Chandler Germanium preamp and API 3124. Instead of changing the amp EQ we just changed microphones and positions for the sake of experimenting. I thought I would share some of these to give back to the community. Today was just a little trial. I will probably go back and revisit these sounds, but hopefully some people can enjoy these profiles.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9c…1Fi9WbVfrv3y3rkDksXa?dl=0