Posts by Donnie St James

I'm using the latest version of RM and am having a weird issue. When in performance mode, in the local library, I'm editing a performance. When attempting to change the name of one of the slots, it lets me change it, then when I click on Store Performance to save it, it reverts back to the original name. If I recycle the power to my Profiler it works for a little while, then happens again. Thoughts?

DSJ

Update: So I checked and one of the modes was locked, and I apparently unlocked it. Because I'm an idiot I can't remember which one I changed...or actually what I changed, but there is no more difference in sound between the two modes anymore. Unfortunately, it made the change so that the sound I'm getting is the one I didn't want, the one that was more dull sounding. Guess I'll have to go back and poke around a bit.

Thanks again for the tips.

Compare your Input Settings in the two Modes:

They are Locked, by default, in Performance Mode.

They are Unlocked, by default, in Browse Mode.

I was so hoping this was the issue. I checked the input settings in both, and the noise gate was on 4.3 in performance mode, but not in browser. I switched it in performance mode to match browser mode (0.0) but unfortunately it didn't change anything. I really appreciate the tip though.

That would indicate to me that they have gone through the device and ensured that all things are working. It was my third Stage that did the trick. Mine third one has been perfect since I received it back in the beginning of September.

I hope I have the same luck. One interesting thing was when I went in to set up the name on it, the name that was already there was "NAMM User." Hmmm.....

Received my replacement Stage today. First one had issues with the effects I and II buttons. They had to be pressed multiple times to work. Now, with my replacement, same issue is happening with bank up, with a bonus feature: once it connects, it acts like it is being held down. I guess I wasn't meant to have nice things.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.