Posts by VinnySem

Have you tried piping the audio from the headphone jack into the Scarlett with a Y splitter cable?

The audio from SPDIF into the Scarlett is fine, the issue is the headphone out from the Scarlett has lousy headphone quality. I connected outputs 3 & 4 to the Kemper Aux In for now. The headphone output from a nearly $300 audio interface cannot hold a candle to the headphone out on the Profiler.

Hey gang,
    I'm a fairly new KPA user, and I'm still learning all the ins and outs of this thing. I'm absolutely loving it!!!

I find myself quite often in browse mode, just scrolling through rigs, checking them out, tweaking them, until I'm really digging whatever tone I'm going for. Is there a way, from Browse mode, to then store the modified rig to a performance slot, without overwriting the original rig sound? I know that I can save the edited rig as a whole new rig. I'm just wondering if there's some feature or function I haven't yet discovered.

Thanks for the tips!

Yeah man, I'm in a Sevendust tribute band, and I've met them a bunch of times and have talked gear extensively with both John and Clint. John is also using a PowerRack. He and I have chatted a bit since we both got them, he's a HUGE fan of the Kemper!

Hey gang,
    I tried my hand at profiling last night, a buddy and I profiled his Hughes at Kettner Coreblade, all 4 channels plus the Ultra 2 channel with boost engaged. We profiled the amp with my Bolt 2x12 loaded with V30's, using an SM57 on axis with the center of the speaker, about 5 inches away from the grille. Check them out, and let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, new Kemper ProfilerHead user here, I have a question regarding the output settings.

I have the main and monitor outputs set to "Master Mono", as I don't really care about performing with stereo effects live. For the S/PDIF output, I have that set to Git/Master Left, so I can take the pure instrument track and reamp. My question is, with the "Master Left" setting, because the master output is set to "Master Mono", does that mean what is coming through on that side of the S/PDIF is effectually Master Mono?