Posts by ChrisHublitz

Dear Gordius-team,
    thanks for the feedback and never mind about the delay :)
    To be honest, supporting 3rd-Party-Apps allowing them to use the connection between i.e. iPad and Tinybox4Kemper to send requests/actions to the KPA as well would be a definite "buy"-decision for me.
    Checked current options to get this working and it seems none really works for me... either the wireless MIDI-adaptor uses Bluetooth which I see critical as my footswitch for scrolling within the setlist-app also uses this standard (apart from the fact that I would need another MIDI-splitter to connect the FCB and the MIDI-adaptor). Or you need to use a cabled one which could be a real mess as my KPA is not always reight beside me mainly being the lead vocalist.

Eager to get more details on the release date, pricing and future plans so keep us posted :)

Best regards,
    Chris

Dear Gordius-team,

assuming that there still is no release date available as I did not see any email distributed on this topic via your email distribution list, I was just wondering if the Tinybox4Kemper would also allow other apps to communicate with the KPA.
    I am using a setlist-app for my gigs and just thought about an option the other day which would make my life even easier... The app can send MIDI-commands so if it could use the "channel" the Tinybox establishes between the iPad and the KPA, I would be able to automatically trigger the needed profile by switching to the next song which holds the information of bank and switch that need to be activated.

Is this something realistic or total non-sense?

Regards,
    Chris