Posts by Finally

Yes each profile is a snapshot of an amp set a certain way. The trick is to do many profiles rather than trying to adapt a single one.

The term "less-than-realistic emulation" in the OP makes me wonder if you've actually used one, since that's what they're critically acclaimed for.

In that scenario I'd have the dry clean and the wet one in performance slots 1 and 2 on my remote. I find it easy to keep organised that way.

It also allows you to use the morph for "wetter" or to blend in a specialty effect.

Exactly! I am in this thread because I’m eagerly awaiting the editor which I can use! I don’t understand the people in this thread that have no desire or need for an editor, yet post? I’m not in the hundreds if not thousands of other threads posting in there? I just would like to see the editor! If I’m at a restaurant and my order is an hour late is that wrong of me to complain or ask politely where’s the food??? If my car is being serviced and they have to take me a day later is that wrong of me to ask why? or if I’m at a guns and roses show back in the 90s and the band is three hours late, is that wrong to complain By ripping the seats out and throwing them everywhere ??

You pay for those things. If you were getting your car done for free would you be angry if they asked to do it one day later?

In the real world... people have holidays, get sick, have setbacks, have other more urgent product issues to focus on.

The editor doesn't stop the Kemper from being sold, so the only "deadline" is the complaining from existing customers that bought it knowing there was no editor.

Toast ME(Midi Editor) : third party Kemper Profiling Amp editor

I recommend having a play around with a Chorus effect in the X slot. You can try out the built in presets and start messing around (eg: reduce the Mix amount to make it as subtle as you like), then save the Chorus preset as your own, so you only have to mess around once.

Clean tone is a really broad statement that for me covers everything from funk, R&B, soca, pop, rock, blues, jazz... I use about 20 different ones from Michael Britt: Vox AC30, Deluxe Reverb, Dumble, etc.

Like a Fitbit for guitar. It measures and saves the amount of time that an input signal is being received per playing session and then gives Weekly/Monthly/Annual reporting.

The new editor would be a great place to put the UI for this. ?

I have limited opportunity to play guitar these days, so tweaking my (already great, if I do say so myself) tone is the last thing I care about.

When the editor releases I'll find myself wanting to mess around with it and waste time. So the longer it takes, the better for me.

It appears the Stage doesn't have this feature. I use it quite often as I often want to put "my stomps" against different profiles and don't want to have to do it 4 times and remember which is which.

I'm assuming that they think the editor will take the pressure off this feature once it's ready.