Posts by theoknzg

hello

I'm in the market for an active cab for my kemper..

My schertler david (100W) which I use a lot for acoustic gigs just doesn't deliver enough in a full band

Did someone have the opportunity to compare the Blueamps Spark and the mission engineering gemini 2?

spark: 2x10, 20kg - gemini 2x12, 30kg, both stereo

Is there a big advantage with the 2x12's? As I usually gig without a car I think carrying 10kg less would make sense.:S

Thanks for your thoughts!

hello forum

a bit more than a year ago i got my (unpoweref rack) kemper. i used it with my fcb1010 as i already had it.

now i‘m using the kemper remote with two exp pedals.

with my kemper i got a 3 unit rack (this one:

https://www.thomann.de/intl/ch/thon_rack_3he_economy_ii.htm )

i was excited that the remote fits in the back of the case. today i tried to fit the remote and the pedals in it - and... it fits! it‘s really tight, one millimeter more wouln‘t work :)

i am so excited about this that i wanted to share it with you - in case you‘re looking for a case it could work this way for you :)

so with the remote my setup didn‘t get only nicer but also much more compact :)

have a nice day and let‘s hope v6 is coming soon...

hallo

kommt auf dein fcb draufan, ist es die standardversion oder hast du einen speziellen chip? (uno4kemper z.b)

falls du die standardversion benutzen willst musst du dein fcb programmieren, damit es die richtigen midi befehle an den kemper schickt.

hab das auch gemacht, funktioniert gut - ist aber mit etwas aufwand zum programmieren verbunden.

mittlerweile bin ich bei der remote gelandet mit 2 expression pedals. vermisse das fcb seither nicht :)

i would find it very useful to use a different ‚morph channel‘ for the remote rigs switches and the morph pedal.
    so i could use a boost with selecting the same rig again on the remote without using the only morph channel for this (which is reserved in my case for the effect parameters)
    hope its clear what i mean :)

Thanks a lot for your answer burkhard! so i still have some more questions...

- so i could morph for example reverb time, delay feedback and rotary speed all within one rig and one pedal - even if the effect is not active? and when the effect is activated it would then change that parameter?

- can the effect buttons on the remote be set that only one effect at a time is active? (for example that effect 2 switches off when i activate effect 3 on the remote)

- i read that you can switch effects with one effect button. is there a way i could use multiple effects one one effect switch on the remote, but none would be active when loading the rig. and it would then switch from none to effect one and when pressed again to effect 2 and then back to none?

- could i use the tuner switch on the remote to activate effect x?

thanks a lot!

theo

hello forum

i was reading a lot here to find an answer to my question... i‘ll have my kemper remote soon and i wonder how many expression pedals i need for my live setup.

i would like to stay mostly in one bank and add fx with the stomps 1-4.
    the effects i need: distortion, wah, tremolo, reverb, delay and maybe some special stuff.
    now i would like to be able to control delay feedback, tremolo speed and reverb lenght by an expression pedal (only one at a time)
    but also use wah/volume (but not the same time as the other effects going on).
    is this doable with just one pedal, if
    yes how?
    i guess i‘ll need 2 pedals, one for volume/wah and the other for morph.
    and the rest would be a smart layout of the effects on rigs 1-5.
    is this possible what i‘m trying to achieve this way?

thanks a lot for you thoughts on this!
    theo