Posts by ChuleDP

I don't want to be rude...but you people, seriously, have no real problems to complain EVERY DAY about a piece of software that should come with an already outstanding piece of hardware.
    I guess some folks here never tried a Zoom 505 back in the day hehe.

Patience and play or create some music. Or read a book. Or smoke some weed. or...well...

I recently discover (doing it in Rig Manager and at the Kemper itself) that if you change or rearrange the order of profiles in a performance, the names are rearranged correctly, but not the sound...

The names are correct, but the sound order remains the same.
    Anyone experience this?

How do you realize which rig is Studio or Merged?

Maybe it is the inaudible stuff that real amps have that are missed by modellers? Think of the complaints by guitarists over the "amp in the room" sound lacking in modellers. I think, and this is just my opinion, that this amp in the room sound is all the inaudible noise either side of the audible sound. Think of the chug of a muted guitar chord. The air movement. The pressure. That's all inaudible noise but it has power behind it and does affect the sound, particularly in a mix. Miced cabs and profiles lack this because no one sits right next to their cab when listening to a good guitar tone. Real amps move air. That's the missing ingredient.

This is the same old discussion. The guitars in a mix cannot be compared to an amp in the room. Kemper emulates a mic in front of an specific amp (amp+cab). That missing "piece" is only achived by play an amplifier in the room, not hearing through studio monitors. Kemper, or any modeller, not gonna model our ears, it's impossible.

If you imagine ANY GUITAR RECORDED SOUND that you love, is impossible to achive with "the amp in the room", maybe your memory tells you that is close enough, but is a mind trick. One thing is our ears perceiving a live amp (with air pressure, volume, freq cuts of the cab, the sound of room itself!!!) and a totally diferent thing is a recorded guitar sound. It's a battle between a mic vs our ears.

Thnks for the quick response. I already take notes. So the process is the following:

1.Take notes of all morphed parameters
    2.Change the base parameters, and take them to the morphed parameter state. Until Base(changed) and Morphed are the same.
    3.Go to morph state and put the base parameters.

Right?

Hi to everyone here! I have a question about morphing setup.

My base sound is a relatively clean sound, with a looong delay for an specific sound. When the rig button is pressed, the morph takes place and changes the delay values and add some gain...and other tweaks.
    Well, my issue here is the following: Is possible to invert all the morphed parameters? I want that clean with long delay as morphed sound, not as a base sound.

I know i can take notes of every parameter that is morphed, and then make the patch again...but is very tedious.

Thanks!

For me is better to fix the LED of the BPM in Remote. The other guy has a Helix and a correct and steady light is great for playing live.
    My remote BPM light is very unstable.

I'm very sorry for this guy. And not for defending KPA, but for "wasting" a ton of money in a thing that doesn't sound like he wants...
    But the curious thing is that EVERYONE HERE, listen to sh*t in the audios he upload.

Everyone suggest a DI track, but he insists in complain about wasting money. We are your last resort in a ocean of uncertainty.

Take the lifesaver or sell it.

For me, the last chance is, if you can send us the direct output, to reamp with our KPAs, at least you can gather some info about the diff between our KPAs and yours. But is a suggestion...I really wish the problem with your sound, gets solved.

Thanks CK. For me it's like Wheresthedug. The Wah effects heavily occurs in the first quarter of the curve. Maybe i haven't enough experience with analog wah pedals, but since it's digital, it would be great to alter the curve of the pedal. Unless the process of converting the analog taper of the physical pedal to the digital taper of the kemper is a difficult process.

Anyway, suggestions in a sea of pleasure and greatness. Thx for this amazing product!

There you go, Les Paul - Kemper - Reaper via SPDIF.

No EQ, compression. Fist clip is a Topjimi Caswell profile, the second M Britt JCM 800.

Maybe it sounds a little annoying. But, can you post a soundclip with the same riff (or at least played twice) a) with the profile and b) only DI Guitar sound?

Just plug your kemper via direct send and in the output section select GIT STUDIO in that output. For me is something with your guitar, but maybe i'm wrong. Maybe your signal is muddy...like tone knob or something.