Posts by Bigdaddykev22

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    I just wanted to give a honest and genuine shout out to Matthew and his profiles. Particularly the BE-100 and Mr. Boga.
    I've had my KPA for about 8 months now and have dug deep into it and figured out what works for me as far as Input/output settings and all the other nuances of the Beast.
    With that being said, I did some knee jerk purchases expecting my gear to sound like what was on the videos i watched and was satisfied...... until i tried Matts profiles. I became a believer of just what this machine was capable of! TRUTH!!
    I got the 5150 pack first. Now listent to this...He honestly admitted that that profile pack was not his best work and gave me the Mr. Boga pack to check out. How honest is that? Integrity and honesty, that sold me on him as a person.
    The Boga pack is all the metal you or I can ask for! no bulls%#t. Love it!
    Then... I got the BE-100. This one goes from classic rock to modern metal in 2 seconds flat! I play in a Metallica Tribute and the pack delivers everything I need for this. My bandmates couldn't believe the thickness and tight punch that my Kemper was putting out in rehearsal two nights ago. My tone from this pack is so inspirational that I have played my guitar more than i usually do for the last month that I have in a long time. Blues to Metal is no problem. And the volume knob sensitivity is pretty badass too.
    The guy is very responsive when you buzz him.
    Cant recommend these profiles enough! Give em a shot, you wont be dissapointed, I wasn't!
    http://www.mattfig.com