Posts by stefanfelssner91

A little addition:

When matching for example a MBritt Marshall 50 with a STL Bendeth Naylor in frequency response the difference in „realness feel“ stays the same. So it‘s not the lower mids which create the feel, more so the way the amp distorts i think?

But to get the MBritt profile to this sound is very complicated and needs like ~ 8 EQ peaking filters. ||

Hi :)

I didn‘t really know how to name the thread but I’ll try to describe my „problem“:

I have bought a lot of profiles from MBritt, TopJimi, ReampZone, Deadlight, TAF, STL, ...

In terms of „feels like a real amp under the fingers“ I think M Britt and TopJimi do a very good job, I think most of their profiles react very precise to the playing.

The problem is that their profiles are not really voiced for mix-ready guitar tracks, they mostly have way too much energy in the lower mids for example.

It‘s a lot of work to tweak this to match a modern mix.

On the other hand there‘s something like the STL Benson Pack, which deliveres a „good“ mix ready sound which just needs minimal tweaking.

BUT... undependent from the voicing, I think most of these profiles have a kind of „lifeless“ feeling.

Isn‘t there someone out there who makes awesome profiles like M Britt but cares a little more about gerenal EQ voicing?

Greets!

I understand the functionality of the Pure Cabinet sound but i think everything above 4 is not really usable in terms of real ampsound and unfortunately the setting zero is still a very hard change to completely off. So wüit would be nice if it goes to even more subtle settings than zero.