Posts by toddfan

Could someone tell me the height of the rubber feet that come on the bottom of the Toaster head?

I replaced mine several years ago with taller feet for use with a Tech 21 Cabinet but recently got the Kemper Kab and would like to get the original shorter size again....I thought I had kept the original feet, but of course, I can't find them now.

Thanks!

I struggled with the "should I go FRFR" question for a long time. I really wanted to try the MBritt cabinet from XiTone...but, I also (only playing in my office/bedroom) didn't want to spend that much money! So, I decided to go with a Yamaha DXR10 from MF (so, I could return it if I didn't like it) and I am glad that I did...I waited and used one of MF's many coupons to get about 15% off...and, at the same time there was a $50 rebate.

I am very pleased with the outcome...as stated above, the DXR10 gives me more of that amp in the room feel, even at low volumes and with an XLR cable for connection, it is dead silent (it hissed a bit with a regular guitar or speaker cable). I also have some Genlec studio monitors that I can play the Kemper through, and while they sound good, they also sound more lightweight. The DXR10 has more body.

The hardest adjustment for me was the "look" of the ensemble...I got a Quicklok dual amp stand that holds both the DXR10 and the Kemper Head. That helped a bit...but, I wish someone would make an FRFR that looked like a traditional cabinet, and didn't cost $1K...lol.

So far, I have purchased every one of your packs...I am retired, play at home guy, who played out semi-professionally for about 15 years in my youth. I really like your profiles and find most of them to be very usable for the sounds I enjoy....in fact, I have been tempted to delete all profiles except yours from my Kemper on more than one occasion! Many other profiles from other makers have gotten me "close"...but your profiles consistently seem to hit that sweet spot of sound.

I see that you have just released another two packs today...and can assure you that those are in my immediate future!

Thanks for all of the great work!

OK...when I saw the discount code for pack #2, I could not resist! I absolutely love the Fullerton B Breaker 2 profile!

Now, I', the proud owner of all three of your packs. I find almost all of your profiles to be usable sounds. I tend to like the cleanish to just edge of breakup profiles best and your profiles seem to cover a lot of that ground!

Are the "lowman" and "princess" profiles you spoke of above going to be single $10.00 packs?

Thanks again!

THANKS! I also got your email about the new Profile Pack #2 with the promo code for Pack #1....so, yes indeed, I took advantage and got Pack #1....I really like your profiles...without a doubt some of the best on my Kemper....not to dig at any other sellers, but I recently bought a "famous name" Dr.'s profile pack...and while those are nice, I like YOURS much, MUCH better.

I just saw these Fender Fortis...and wondered the same thing. They have ample power, controls similar to other popular FRFR solutions plus they have a "voild free" plywood cabinet. Seems like they might be a great choice and also an economical solution.

I'd be particularly interested in how they hold up vs a Yamaha DXR10.