Posts by Darren0071

Hi all.
    I am new to using the Kemper but have used a Rocktron All-Access in my pedalboard for many years with great success. I am at the stage where I have successfully set my All-Access to talk to Kemper. However, I really want to use the Midi out on the Kemper to talk to my Rocktron All-Access as well. The reason for doing this is that will need to use the pedal 1/2 socket on the back of Kemper to a dual momentary switch (set as rig up/down) at times during my show (different part of stage to my main pedalboard). I would really like the Rocktron All-Access to display the fact I have change rig when using the dual momentary switches as Kemper screen will be too far away to be viewed. Hope that makes sense and is this possible?

Hi all. I had a search around RE but, nothing really very close in mho. I am currently working on setting up 4 delays in the Kemper to closely match my main Echoes from the past preset in my Yamaha Magicstomp. I will upload to RE when I am done....... Bare with me ;)

Sorry if this has been covered else where. Just got my Kemper and trying to set it up with my Rockton All-Access pedal board. So far all working ok apart from setting my expression pedal to a wah sound. I have set the expression pedal to send cc#1 and Kemper is tracking the pedal motion in the System Menu screen, however when I switch the wah effect on (stomp A,B,C or D) the pedal doesn't sound right, muffled wah and volume cuts out in toe position? I am using a Jim Dunlop DVP3 expression pedal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.