Posts by lesmin

Hi,
    I know this is a huge topic, but I'm searching for some suggestions to improve the sound of kemper tracks when they sit in a mix. Kemper is wonderfull for the tone but I think it's still missing something in the FX section.
    So which plugins or effects are you adding to a kemper recorded track to obtain a more "hyped" sound?
    In particular:

• Compressor
    • Delay
    • Reverb
    • stereo imager

For exemple, I think Guitar Rig has some good delay and reverb units but sometimes I feel that the components alone miss something when they are used separately from the cabin/amp simulation.
    Anyone has a particular plugin which is nice and easy to use in combination with the Kemper?

added: new MIDI option Pedals to MIDI in System Settings enables pedal controllers CC#1, 4, 7, and 11 to be sent to two external MIDI devices, even if triggered by pedals connected to Profiler or Remote

Could someone explain to me what that means? It means that I can send midi message from remote into DAW (i.e.Ableton) in order to control some DAW funtion?
    Any clarification will be appreciated :)

I'm guessing now, but the remote sends midi signals to the KPA so I assume you could take a midi out from the KPA....not sure what you'd need to convert the signal to accept midi into your PC

This seems interesting, should I maybe find a way to change cc Data into Pc data, but I am not so good in programming midi stuff. It will be wonderful to have a template for using Kemper in Ableton

Hello,

I would like to connect my delay and reverb in the kemper send/return and at the same time record the unprocessed DI signal into my DAW. What's the best way to achieve this?
    On the back there is only one output both for send and direct output.

Thank you for the inputs! I read on the release notes of the recent Beta Update:

added: new MIDI option “Pedals to MIDI” in System Settings enables pedal controllers CC#1, 4, 7, and 11 to be sent to two external MIDI devices, even if triggered by pedals connected to Profiler or Remote

It is something connected with my request? Kemper's guys are so fast? :D

Hi everybody,
    I'm trying to figure out how to setup the Kemper outputs for playing and recording purposes. Basically I would like to switch between my amp and my audio interface easily, in order to do not always plug and unplug cables and messing with the routing. My audio interface would record the Kemper in mono or stereo, depending on situations, but sometimes I also need the DI signal available. My amplifier will be just for jamming and need only one output (maybe 2 if I plan to buy in the future a pair of FRFR).
    Is it possible to setup this routing with just the Kemper outputs? Or I need a kind of channel switcher?
    I already have the Fender micro AB but it has only one stereo TRS input.

Hello, I'm searching for profiles with a clean, pristine sound, with nice reverb and other modular effects.
    Kind of post-rock tone, like explosion in the sky. Mainly fender twin reverb.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(start from 2:00)
    Any help will be appreciated :)

you can run Ableton with the Kemper controller
    via midi in to Ableton
    but you need a little software which changes the PC data into
    CC Data to use it with Ableton
    you find this free in the web

Ah it seems really interesting! What's the name of the software? How the chain looks like?

i.e. Remote>MIDI OUT>Kemper and Remote>MIDI THRU>audio interface>Ableton

I'm a new happy owner of Kemper so hello to everybody!

I'm searching more info about the controller. I would like to use it to control both Kemper profiler and send midi message to ableton (i.e. start recording, launch clip, looping, etc).
    I would like to know if this is possible with the original controller or if I need to look elsewhere. I know the FCB1010 is customizable, but is it possible to use it in order to control multiple midi device? And which chip is more suitable for this purpose between uno, uno4kemper, EurekaProm?