Posts by MadCowAxe

I don’t see any changes shown in the change log posted in the downloads page. Seems to me they cleared out the change log with nothing showing from 3.1 to the current version.

All I know is the current version 3.2.65 has frozen and crashed on me twice In a session Monday 1/17 that I cut it short out of frustration. Now trying to figure out how to go back as I deleted the old version from my computer. ?

Does anyone else having problems with saving a tweaked slot and/or editing performance text-tempo-key while in performance mode to the profiler? No problems while in browser mode.

I put the profiler in performance mode while making edits in RM. When finished I click the save rig button at the bottom. It appears to save but if I move to another performance then back to the original it has not saved. Also after editing text for the performance and entering the key and tempo and hitting the enter key after each it reverts back after changing performance.

Really frustrating!!

Anyone else had a chance to try out the Headrush FRFR-112?
    I've been waiting for this to come out as a affordable solution for an FRFR speaker for my Kemper. I was not quite willing to invest $1000-$2000 for the FRFR speakers currently on the market and have been using EV ZLX-12 PA speaker.
    I've been playing through the Kemper exclusively since I bought it 9 month's ago but recently plugged into my Marshall combo. And man, what I'm missing so much is that feel of that speaker pushing air! Which is what, from I understand, a FRFR speaker is supposed to give you.