Posts by dicarvaglio

Instead of buying the profiles right away, why u dont try to explore a lil bit of the rig exchange? There's a lot of cool stuff there, there's even a thread with hide gems into the r.e.

But

Take a look into jtm profiles, pretty cool stuff and some of the choptones profiles it will fit also, especially the iic+

Cool youtube channel btw 8)

I think its blackface bass dime the name of the profile that i use to get close of that srv vibe, i will check it out later if im wrong about the name lol.

Check Rig Exchange, and put YJM in the search. There are a number of his JYM100 amp profiles there.

I've already tried some of the profiles theres and didnt like it, i need to take a look again to c if there's anything new. Thxxx

Hi and welcome to forum!

You should definitely check out TopJimi YJM profiles: https://topjimi.com/collection…rofiles/products/yjm-pack

For me, the best YJM profiles I have heard.

Yeah, tj is the best but i wasnt very convinced at first when i've heard the demos lol. Maybe i should recosinder that. Rn, im using the chp 87 brit pack to get that neoclassical vibe, its pretty cool tho

Bert Meulendijk’s YJM profiles (IngW) from the Wisseloord pack.

It sounds really cool and i will buy asap, there's a lot of pretty cool profiles on the pack too, thxxxxx

Hello everyone, its my first post here.
    So basically I'm a huge YJM fan and i was looking yesterday and there's a lot of evh topics, jp, etc, and I've decided to create This one about the (fat)swedish hoping that more people could bring some cool profiles/advices into the spotlight to get that neo classical vibe ?
    So do u guys have any fav profile or any advices?
    (Sorry for my bad english, im from Brazil lol)