Posts by amiracam

An editor is needed, one reason is for the slightly handicapped like me i.e. my eyesight sucks, my Kemper is on a rack, as it stands I have to sit on the floor to tweak because I can't see the interface well enough. Sure if you have the kemper sitting up on your desk or perhaps on a stack and amp head , it will be at a decent level to see, but that wasn't the case for me.

The second reason is that in this modern age of the digital home studio , it just makes sense to have that convenience i.e. if the Kemper was also built to be an asset in studio production that capability lines up with this new ecosystem.

so +++ , pls do create a midi editor capable of tweaking and saving.

hi all, Is there yet a midi editor for the Profiler ? not Rig Manager but something that allows one to muck with the various features i.e. stomps, output and so forth , not just program changes which the Rig Manager has covered. I noticed an old post by Everglades Audio but the link was dead. It looked like a pretty complete solution from the video.
    I have terrible eyesight and the Profiler is on my rack, so I basically have to sit on the floor to make any mods. It would be great if could just do it from my Mac.

thanks

Lots to learn for this all in one total solution, I'm sure there's skill to be learnt in its use. Thanks in advance for all for all the questions I will pester with.

thanks, I'm truly excited , its like all the pre-amps/ amps/ stomp boxes , thousands and thousands of bucks thru out the years rolled into one ! Now, the only thing is that i'm sort of blind and Kemper is on my rack , I have to lean over , squint in dim light etc. When is that midi editor coming so that I can make all my mods from my Mac ? I saw the Everglades Audio editor in a very old post , did that go away ?

thanks again and thanks for the welcome

just got my new Profiler last week and I its already sitting in my rack , already hooked up to my Apollo, I missed where it had mentioned that the Serial # is underneath the unit. Can it be possibly retrieved from anywhere else ? i.e. perhaps the interface on the unit ?
    I'm sure it sounds like I'm being a baby but my music time is precious and I rather play than rewire again. thanks