Posts by SQUAREHEAD

What is the easiest way to do this? I am so paranoid about losing any other performances… When deleting a performance, do you just have a blank one in say, number 14 for instance, so you have a performance and 13 and 15 but a blank performance in 14?
    'Or' does it drop all the performance numbers by one when you delete a performance?
    Thank you!

I am having the same issues with the same IEMs as you are using pretty much, mine might be 315's but very close…FOH sounds monstrous, but it's tough to play to the feel of that "Plinkey" sound in your ears ... I am also looking for a solution to this…

I did it! The one thing I was so afraid of when I bought this thing was the technology, I cannot believe that I actually did it, it updated, now I have a whole bunch of funky volume controls :D:D

OK, thank you!
    The links for normal use should be at which position? I want to use the master volume, so I guess I should have them both highlighted?
    Ahhhhh, if I select the links, my master volume will affect the output of the unit to a PA system, correct? Otherwise, the master volume would not affect the volume of the signal they are receiving at The sound board… This is the way I understand it,

My SPDIF volume is at -12.5 DB… My main volume is at -27.2 DB and my monitor volume is at -27.2 DB
    Is there any set rule of where are these all should be set, roughly?
    Does it change the tone?
    I understand the main volume and monitor volume are for a cabinet versus the main out to the soundboard, and I do understand why there is a separate monitor volume/ main volume so I can use a cabinet on stage and set the volume wherever I want without affecting FOH…
    But should the volumes be that low?
    I have my monitor out link set, so that my cabinet does not receive any of the cabinet settings like pure cab, but should I have the main out link highlighted as well?
    I believe I should not set the main out link because I want the pure cab to work on everything but my guitar cabinet, (my monitor…)
    I am digging deeper into this thing, I haven't asked a question for a little while now... I appreciate your patience!

OK, thank you for your patience everyone…
    The drums, the bass, the synth all sound amazing through my in ear monitors… now Keep in mind, I have been playing through 4x12 cabinets on the stage for years and years and years… The cabinets were my monitors, until now, we have switched to silent stage with IEM's ... maybe I just have to get used to the IEM's compared to using 4x12 cabinets which push a lot of air and sound amazing! LOL
    - Here's a question,
    Should my monitor mix tone sound identical to when I plug-in to the earphone jack on the Kemper? (Soundman has my EQ on the board perfectly flat)

Everything went extremely well, I am not kidding when I tell you that people have come up to me and asked me what I am using? They said my sound is better than before… 'Before' is when I was carrying around Bogner 412 cabinet and Bogner/Wizard head, FX units, foot switches, etc etc...
    These are guitar players, so they do know good tone.
    I used the Wizard MTL and Bogner XTCY 100B profiles which I did on my own, they sound better than the top Jimmy profiles I bought, so I just used all of my own profiles and made sure that my volume levels were exactly where I wanted them, I used four different performances, so, 20 different sounds at my feet, everything went smooth!
    I do have one question, the sound that is coming out of the PA, (FOH) is incredible - tons of balls and clarity, totally pleased of what's coming through the PA system! but the sound in my inner ear pieces sounds not so good… (very trebley and not much bottom end, buzzy, no balls, no thickness -somewhat like in an a.m. radio)… I am just wondering if I missed something, any ideas? I must get a better tone in my inner ears!
    Thank you so much for any advice for this 53 year old "newbie" :thumbup:

Hey DML, I am using Shure SE315 IEM's...
    I started out with a very cheap pair and noticed a huge difference in these, they're superb, although there are probably better ones… Any ideas?

How the heck do I do that? LOL… I'm willing to do so but my goodness… Let me guess and see how close I come… If I get a blank USB stick, put it in the back of the kemper, Will I get instructions on how to save everything to the USB stick?