Posts by SQUAREHEAD

Is this even possible?
    I have read everything I can read in all manuals, reference manual etc. the lock tempo... is this what I'm looking for? Another words, does lock tempo actually work as, whatever rig or performance I am in, the temple will stay the same? what I mean is, if I tap a tempo, Will it stay the same no matter which performance I go into, or rig? ... until I tap and change it for the next song? Then, once I tap a new tempo, will it stay the same no matter where I go… Any performance, any rig?
    I need to keep the tempo that I have tapped the same, I sometimes change performances during any given song…
    I just need the tap tempo to work like a delay unit set up into an amplifier, so no matter where I go in that amplifier, whatever I have tapped will be there until I change the tap tempo again, then it will remain in every single performance and rig the same, until I tap again…

Hello everyone, is there anyway possible to keep my tap tempo as I set it and have it save no matter which performances I go into or out of?
    Sometimes I change performances within the same song… I like to keep the tempo for the delay exactly the same no matter which performance I go to, just to be clear, I don't want to set anything at 120 or 90 etc. etc. I just want my tap tempo button to work globally, so it stays exactly the same after I punch it, no matter which performances I go into or out of, thanks!

I must be getting really old… :sleeping: I don't understand this, I love my new powered Kemper, but when I profile any of my amplifiers, Bogner's, Wizard, Marshalls... every single time the volume is perfectly matched while I am A/B ing reference amp and Kemper profile , While refining, etc. etc. ... UNTIL I save the profile and make a rig…
    THEN the volume is always cut way down, wayyy quieter…
    Am I doing something wrong?

What is the best way to make sure that I have Pure cab and Space set up for everything ( XLR outputs and other outputs) but not my cab out so I can run a 4x12 on stage (mine is powered unit) but have all of my other outputs with the pure cabinet and space engaged? I do not want pure cab or space engaged into my 4x12 cabinet… but everywhere else, yes!
    I am just trying to keep things simple as I am new to this,
    Thank you,
    Keith

Thank you for your comments Christoph! You Sir, are a genius.
    I have Diezel amplifiers, 3 Bogner Ecst amplifiers, many old late 60s, early 70s Marshall amplifiers, and I have never, ever trusted any digital piece of gear made to 'resemble' a guitar tone…
    I have had my new powered Kemper for less than two weeks and I must say, I have profiled all of these amplifiers in different scenarios, gain levels, channels, cleans etc and I have found every single profile to be spot on… both in tone and feel…
    Now, I am listening to the amplifiers (reference amplifiers and Kemper) through a few old Marshall cabinets and Bogner cabinets because my Kemper is powered…
    Every single profile I have done has been bang on… A couple I refined two or three times... PERFECT! And, yes... I have good ears, i've been doing this for 30+ years now…
    To have all of my heavy, expensive amplifiers DNA in one little machine makes me grin from ear to ear… I was a sceptic until I profiled the very first sound… And then I just sat there with my jaw on the floor…
    This machine is an amazing masterpiece, I am looking forward to using it this weekend at my gigs! :)

I read the manuals and I watch them online, it seems to replace the rig but it does not change the name of the rig...
    Sorry about all the stupid questions, I will not ask anymore …
    When you have been playing old Marshall's and Bogner's for the last 25 years, this is extremely overwhelming…
    Apologies,
    Take care fellas,