Posts by SQUAREHEAD

Thanks, well… I was in browser, with my rig I wanted to save to foot switch number one button, on the screen, then I went into system, and then I scrolled through the pages until I hit Mode PrgChg” using the page buttons.
    And then I scrolled the numbers down to number 1 ....
    it does not allow me to store, so, I exit and then I press store for the rig after I do all of this…

Hello everyone, I just got my Kemper powerhead last night, quite a unit… I am already getting some decent tones, bought a few different packs from top Jimmy which sound awesome…
    I have one question… I am just trying to get use to this thing and I want to save five rigs on the remote… Every time I try, it seems to work and when I go back and turn the machine back on, it's all lost… I did read the manual and the online reference manual which says everything has to be done in browser, any help would be appreciated to get me started… Thanks guys!
    Keith

Hello everyone! It's certainly nice to be here, I am on my second day with the Kemper Powerhead and I am blown away, at the same time I am overwhelmed! I cannot believe what this thing will do… It's just amazing me!
    Anyone else here from Toronto? If so, would you like to come over and stay at my house for a week? Ha ha Ha ha ha! :D
    Great to be here, I look forward to learning!
    Keith