Posts by Gforce guitar

you may have phase issues with that setup

well maybe, but you know, i dreamed of it... in my sleep lol :) in reality i got this splitter pedal in my set up, its linked to two different amps, I dont get phase issue so far but the sound is always different left and right ex one amp can get effect not the others... So it would be fun to try this set up one day, as an experiment.. I would definitly put two different profiles and eq and fx on each sides. as we know , bi amp is used on many records. So anyway back to reality I am putting money aside to buy one thats my first goal.... after that who knows? ... lol :) have a nice day

I had a dream... that one day... I'd get a Bi-Kemper system. Something like the picture. I really dreamed I had this system last night in my sleep. I am a big fan of stereo bi-amp,I dunno, but I dreamed of this.I think I suffer of ''KAS'' (Kemper acquisition syndrome) Here's a picture to describe it, not rocket science but interesting. Back to reality I will be perfectly happy with one.but if I can win lottery I could be tempted with a Bi-Kemper or a Quadra Kemper why not ? LOL have a nice day guys ;)

Some Pharmaceutical companies will provide their medicine for those who write them who cant afford the medicine.

I wish Kemper would giveaway some Kempers tp some of those who can't afford it. Between one to ten a year will not break the company and can in addition to making someone happy, could very well be very good for business also.

I'm voting that Kemper send you a free KPA. :)

Lol I wanna pay it coz I know I will make money with it after... :) hahahaha but thanks anyway !!!!! I heard about this Kemper 2 weeks ago . Thats new to me. The timing is not right for the money but I already started to put some aside. I will sell also some equipment bye and thanks

Thank you guys, there is also the fact that I experiment a lot of style in music. Sometimes for TV shows music etc. What struck me is that if you need rock, blues, nashville, clean, whatever you get it and you get it right at the beginning. Then you can fine tune it. I saw a post here where maybe a kind of troll said : can you get that sound thats impossible. And it was "the police" andy summer sound. But then someone replied with a video of a Kemper profile saying here is one.... a Police profile :) the guy said no its not as good as Summer. But honestly to my ears , the Kemper sound was better... and lets forget that as its maybe just a question of personnal preferences, my point is, if you had a show to play that Police song, the sound is perfect I mean it will do the job very well, with the press of a button... and I would add that the sound that is hard to beat is Sting voice... thats hard and impossible to profile... but if you get a good singer and some "Police profile" ( I am french english is my second langage but i suspect this sounds funny) you can play those songs any time. The hard part will be the extension on the finger to play it ... but with great sounds its fun to practice. :) lol I d practice a lot with a Kemper... :) have a nice week end everyone

Brain behind our beloved Kemper is...well Mr. Kemper himself ;) On this forum you might come across posts referring to a certain CK. That is NOT Calvin Klein but Christoph Kemper. He's also quite famous for creating another great product, the Virus made by Access. You might have to look (everywhere) again :D I'm sure you're gonna find something. 8o

yes I looked on this page I mean... not a google search... it would be a great idea if i may say, to put the history of mister Kemper and this product somewhere here on this Kemper amp page. Maybe its there but if not, it would be cool.... I think its important to express the origin. This product is a turning point in guitar history, we are not talking about a delay pedal here.... i even think its only the beginning.... to be able to profile amps is incredible to me.... I just learned about it recently and i am blown away by the idea.... have a nice week end

I looked everywhere but didnt find the starting point of this great Kemper cie and product. Who are the brains ( men and woman) behind this product. How it began? Coz its a a revolution in guitar history ... is there a Steve Jobs and a Wozniak behind all this ???? Thanks

To get a Kemper became my no 1 priority. I dont have enough money now put I put some aside and little by little I will get enougjh. I sell some equipment too that takes time. But thats my next step. I feel this product was created for me. I am a programmer and I play some keyboards too and create sounds since sampling exist. I am USED TO fine tune sounds with my own samples or I combine with sounds library. But then after hours of work I appreciate to press SAVE !!! and then I could play it LIVE. SO thats exactly what KEMPER does. You fine an amp profile of your own, or exchange it, or buy it from a super pro like the one we have here. Thats wonderfull. Then you fine tune it... I heard some profiles that were so inspiring. You feel like you wanna play for hours... So I will become one of your great fan and supporter with time guys . Have a nice day

This Kemper was created for me.... lol .... I am the type of person that love to tweak sounds for days. I am not afraid to experiment. I even built a computer recently just for the fun of it . But when you tweak a sound and finally get it its cool to press SaVE and then be able to use it on the studio or live... instead of carrying this big heavy amp...which weight as a baby elephant... that was a nightmare to me.... I just need to find the money now... i will get it little by little ! This product is perfect for me!!!

Oh I just read a part of the manual and thats very exciting, Now I get a tube amp and some pedals, but also many plug in in my computer that I use with Cubase. Sometimes not often, but sometimes, I dont use an amp, I could get (sometimes) an interesting sound created by plug ins only , no amp. So as I am reading the manual I learn (correct me if I am wrong) that I can profile a sound created in the computer with plug-ins. Amp modeling (maybe without effects but that is still a positive point. Is that right? Do I forget something? Of course I wont PROFILE delay effects but it looks like I can profile many sounds. Thats creative to me... Thanks Sorry for asking 3 questions today LOL I am a newbie and it looks like this product was created for me LOL hahahahaha :thumbup:

Newbie question: I think it would be a great idea for me to read and study the manual before I get enough money to get my Kemper. This way I can be prepared coz when I get it...lol... I will probably play more than read. :) so is it possible to get the manual Please? In PDF or whatever If not then thats OK i will be patient thanks guys.

Thanks guys, thats very interesting... so when i will profile my sound I will try to use the same guitar after on show for instance lol. And at the same it must be fun to try the same profile with another guitar, or exchange profile like you do to get nice suprise. Or to adjust if its a bad suprise lol thanks for the quick answer... have a nice day everyone

Hello everyone it's my first message. English is my second langage but I will do my best to be clear. I project to buy a Kemper when i get the money ( in many months) I am very impressed by the product and the idea to tour with a simple set-up as well as working in studio with it. My question is about the different sound in relation to the guitars. Ex if we get a very good comination strat and kemper profile that sounds like Pink Floyd, what happens if I change the guitar and swith for a gibson.... will my kemper profile sound about the same or it will make a big difference? In other word if i prepare 50 sound with a strat plugged in a Kemper, will it dramatically change if I use a Gibson with the same profiles? Thanks a lot, i hope my question is clear. I wish you all avery good day playing guitar