Posts by Gforce guitar

As you say Chris ''It either sounds good or it doesn't.'' thats exactly my point and it depends on the guitar too so its a good idea to put it in the name (ex for jazz tones I need to roll off the tone on my guitar , so I will write it like 8-2 (volume 8 tone 2) If I dont write it down and let the tone at 10 or I use the wrong pick up or another guitar it will be day and night result

Yes to organise sounds with the title of the song or the set list of the show is a great idea

Thanks have a great day Chris

It's funny how my approach differs with many here on how to create profile. As many prone authenticity to profile a precise type of rig with the authentic cab and all that, I just pick any profile I got (I buy tons of it and download many on RE) then I eq, compress to my taste , use a particular guitar with it (decide which pick up is the best and which tone on the guitar) that change the sound a lot of course then i choose a Cab (i just roll until I like the sound, then add a bit of effects) and press save that's it. I don't care if its a fender or whatever amp , I don't even look at it , I just dial it til I like the tone and the sound and press save . I will write in the title which guit (ex : Les paul bridge pick up 5 - 5 (for the volume and tone button on the guitar ) I don't know if its authentic but it sounds good to my ear and that's all... But dont ask me which amp is it and which cab, I don't know and I don't care... What about you ????

This is a very good attitude and yes this Forum helped me a lot too . I never read RTFM in this Forum. This is really rude and I am happy to be in the Kemper family here.

Try this. Tap the lit EFFECTS button once. It will become dim and all effects will be off. Hold the EFFECTS button down for a moment, it will switch to a screen with the message "all effects are off". Hit the LOCK button. Done. You can now scroll through Rigs and Effects will stay off. You can do the same with the STOMPS section.

I'd say this is the perfect answer

Hi I'm like to get a stand for my Kemper. Something solid so I can dial it live and get it near meAny ideas? I dont understand why the cie Kemper (who built a remote for it) dont have the accessories like a simple stand , youd get tons of orders but thats another question . The important one for me is where the heck can I find a stand to support my toaster?

I am good to tweak sounds, I love it , and I also bought profiles , from all libraries, and I pick some on the free rig this is why I bought Kemper. I also HATED to carry a 85 lb amp and tons of pedals, I also got zero interest to play the beat it solo . See? we are all different people , dont expect other people to react according to your logic in anything ... not only music

To show a different perpective I'd say that this is about the guitar too , the way the pick up react on this particular guitar

A different way to approach this is to use a remote and get exactly the sound and volume you want when you switch to a solo... your problem is resolved with a simple press of a remote with your foot...

Otherwise the problem is based on a fact you dont get a remote so its a money problem. The remote is I think essentiel to use the Kemper and change sounds quickly. I even know a guy that change sound 5 times on each song... a sound for the intro a sound for the verse a sound for the verse a sound for a solo etc...

Hope it helps

Talent is very rare in music it is also in technics. As everyone can release everything they do, you will find a lot of signer that are not Sting on the web, all the bad signer are there releasing their stuff, everyone think they are great composer but they are not Paul McCartney and on the Kemper Rig exchange there is not a lot of Michael Britt . You get my point focus on the best you can find forget the rest. Same for singers same for musicien same for composer ... Youll find talent in that soup of crap, but it takes time

If the song is good and you play it well , it will shine through a MOTU or whatever it will sound fabulous

if the song is bad and and you play like a dummy with box gloves and bad taste (ex: an agressive distortioned heavy sound) the MOTU or whatever will sound like sh-t

garbage in = garbage out

sometimes the garbage is not the MOTU

thats my point

Hey Gforce, a fantastic free profile option is Mbritt's polytone. Pull out your Les Paul, put it on the neck pick up, roll down the gain until it's pretty clean/barely breaking up, and then if you don't have a treble bleed in your guitar roll down the volume knob instead of the tone knob. I got the volume knob trick from Jimmy Bruno when I studied with him back in the day.

Thank you so much

.kipf files are Performances. You cannot import those via USB stick. You can only import those into the local Performance library of Rig Manager and then transfer it into a specific Performance # of your PROFILER via Rig Manager. Then you find it in Performance Mode.

Any presets have the same .kipr extension like Rigs, just vary in size. Rigs and presets can be imported via USB stick.

So what celticGibson says is totally wrong? I just bought an usb key today based on that. I see ALL PERFORMANCES on my Rig but I dont see how to import one , it remain GREY I cant import anything... help please