Posts by CayleForApocalypse

You dont have the opportunity to import via Rig Manager?

Does the USB import work with other rigs?

I dont know if an outdated OS could cause this kind of trouble, but maybe its worth a try, if your KPA software is not up to date and the madsen pack is pretty new..

Good Luck!

I've never installed Rig Manager or updated my Kemper. I got it used and have been too scared to do either for fear of screwing everything up! Is there a stupid, stupid, STUPID simple guide to this for someone like me? Haha! Thanks for your help! You all have been great.

I've had my Kemper for quite a while and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

I just purchased a third party profiler pack (Tue Madsen from Bogren Digital if that helps).

I formatted my USB stick in the Kemper, put the unzipped folder in to the Shared folder on that USB stick, then put back in to the Kemper. When I hit Import it says "This USB stick contains no data".

I've tried multiple flash drives. Same result. I'm sure this is user error. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks all!

I started a new thread on this not knowing this one existed (sorry, I'm new).

My idea for the Kemper Mini would be a pedal for stage that stripped all of the profiling features of the Kemper Stage out. You could download rigs and effects but couldn't create new ones. This would limit the amount of memory, tech, i/o and connection options needed.

The look and feel would essentially be the Kemper remote, but instead of controlling the Kemper it houses those rigs internally. Built rugged, built for touring.

The part that would make it take over the world would be if it were powered. Power amps are so small now - the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 is a great example - that it makes it seem like a real possibility.

If Kemper could pack all of it in to a single unit that could connect to the front-of-house and power a 4x12 for stage volume while not making people take their prized possession from the studio to filthy, sweaty stages, I think it could be a massive win.

I’m a stupid huge Kemper fan. I think it’s the best piece of guitar equipment ever invented. It’s amazing in every way.

I’m a producer as well as a touring musician and I was just thinking that when touring starts back up I would love to take a stripped down version of my Kemper with me. Only the parts I’m going to use live, especially for fly dates. I want something small and powerful.

I would love if Kemper developed a pedal that was a hybrid between the remote foot controller and the Kemper Stage, but all of the modeling and manipulating features were stripped out. It only allows for a handful of rigs and effects to be loaded from your existing Kemper. It would have a tuner and a direct out for the front of house.

The kicker would be if it were powered! I was looking at the Seymour Duncan Powerstage 170 and thought if I had that and my favorite Kemper settings in one pedal I could fly anywhere, plug in to any 4x12 and have plenty of power, I'd have my amazing tone I spent hours perfecting and I wouldn't have to tear down my studio every time I left.

Fewer buttons than the stage. Built like a tank like the foot controller. Stripped down for touring musicians. And let’s be honest, most of us don’t use our Kemper to its fullest potential live anyway.

Does anyone else like this idea?