Posts by Tunering

hi, I would like to report a bug present in the last release 8.7.9. Once installed it, all volume rigs went loud and distorted, in the mean time also spdif volume doesn't respond at all. Downgraded to 8.7.8 and all issue gone.

volume pedal position is determined in the Rig Menu therefore can be placed in any position in the signal path on a rig by rig basis.

Hi, what you said it's true in browser mode, but if in a performance there are 5 rigs and I wish to assign a different volume pedal setting for each rig I can't do it so far., unless there is something that I'm skipping at this time. Thanks

It could be amazing be able to assign Volume pedal input parameter like a Volume pot in the guitar, in order to have a crunch sound and a distorted sound in one rig, and in the same performance assign to a different rig Volume pedal output parameter as a regular volume control, so would be able to go from 100% to 0%. At this moment there is only one option to be choosen and it works for all rigs in the performances, all performances with the same volume pedal setting. It's sad, so far.