Posts by brianllun

Well this sounds bloddy amazin to me ;) so i could have my Kemper fully loaded with 128 Performances as Songs and trigger them via my Ipad software over MIDI Bluetooth. I use SetList Maker and it has an extra MIDI functionality as an addon that should do exactly that. All I need is a MDBT01 or comparable.

To go one step further i could also connect a MIDI Voice processing Tool to my Kemper and set the respective MIDI Programm in each Performance which in my case is a song and wouldn't have to take care of any effect / vocal adjustments anymore as a guitarist/singer...

I know the second part is slightly of topic but i dont care because its amazin 8o sorry :)

I understand your stuggle haha. I personally use a rig throughout the whole concert and uses morph as solos/ another kind of ambient sound.

The tuner is not inaccurate. It used be though. I'm no the only one here that compared the tuner with good hardware tuners and can confirm the kemper tuner is very accurate. It seems its your clip tuner is the problem. For best possible tuning and intonation a clip tuner is not the best for the job.

Thank you for your reply. However I did checked the harmonics and also with a polytune tuner pedal, the Kemper seems to be out of tune. Any of you is experiencing this? Thank you

Hi guys, been using kemper since 2016, from powered head to stage

Recently I have brought it to gigs and found that the tuner seems to be inaccurate

I have compared it to polytune clip tuner and also the harmonics on the strings.

The situation is more serious with my martin D35 through stock pickup.

Any clues?

Spec:

Kemper Stage

OS 8.0.6

Please just tell me if the signal goes into some kind of amplifying unit (e.g. DSP) or not? If they are not using the power from the external power cord (through the PSU) to amplify the signal, then is it just magic? I don't quite understand why you people keep saying signal chain blah blah blah, it's just like you insist that the earth is flat while we are trying to find out whether the earth is a sphere or not.

Hi! Has anyone ever tried an upgraded power cord on kemper unit? Does it make any difference? Recently a local shop is selling me a HIFI grade power cord with good price. Thanks !!

I am having the same issue. Just to let you guys know.

Rig Manager.exe

5bbf0c33

ucrtbase.dll

e71e5dfe

c0000409

000000000006b79e

42fc

01d4996f7a89ded7

C:\Program Files\Kemper Amps\Rig Manager\Rig Manager.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

3f679536-761b-4360-a7cc-84438ded6235

kemper_error.zip

Attached please find the error event. Hope that there will be some one who takes this into account seriously