Posts by jrob6716

Question for the community.. Im looking for packs , sound sets that are more geared toward FX processing chains rather than just Tone profiles etc..... Maybe Im just new to the Kemper so please forgive my ignorance but I don't know where to look. For example the Logic Amps have a bunch of great simulations with really awesome FX processing chains that Feature Vibrato / Tremlo or other room and Delay , chorus etc type effects. I realize this is also a learning opportunity but if someone can point me in a direction it would be extremely helpful.

I am experiencing the same thing... BPM drifts and will not stabilize to a whole number BPM ( 97bpm ) for example it will remain on 97.2

I will try from other devices as well but I doubt their claims that it is the DAW sending irrelevant clock data since all my other devices sync just fine.

I love my Kemper.. It is amazing but i feel theres an entire sound design opportunity here. I know the kemp is geared around profiling but the potential for preset and more FX driven packs is not really tapped. Im left thinking this is an oppurtinuty i might have to look into. For example.. if im looking for genre specific sounds. Disco , Pop , EDM( Indie EDM like Gryffn , Illenium , Chain Smokers ) , Praise and worship , I realize you can easily make these but how about some super top notch presets made to inspire with all the dynamics being already dialed in for themes part.. EQ , compression , Delays , Reverb Etc. etc..

Being able to load these form the Rig manager would be epic.. maybe Im missing something or I haven't explored enough.

Im curious if it is possible to Profile the Preset Amps on Logic.. I know this might sound lame to some but I really enjoy some of the sims in logic X , the roomy vibe and spatial FX.. and so on , so rather than lug around an audio interface and my laptop.. would be great to have that in the Kemper

Thoughts ?