Posts by Deli6505

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was doing a sound test recording from my Kemper going into a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (going into Logic Pro X) and then to Channel 1 of my new Sony DXCAM . I am really loving the tone!

I just updated my PowerRack to the new operating software but now I noticed that all my EQ presets are gone from the menu when I push and hold the EQ button. Luckily, my current EQ settings are still there but the menu screen shows nothing when I want to scroll through different choices. Did I miss something? I'm really puzzled...

I definitely appreciate everyone's help here. I should point out that yes, I was trying to have this all happen on Button 1 on the Remote. I didn't think it was a Morph thing as much as I was just trying to get it to switch between a clean sound dry in Position I and then a clean sound with effects in Position II, both on Button 1. If it comes down to having to switch between Buttons 1 & 2 instead, then I'll just do that instead. I was just trying to have this happen on one button but not a big deal. Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to help.

Try loading the rig you want in Slot 2 with all the effects on. Then copy Slot 2 into Slot 1. Turn off the effects that you don't want in Slot 1 ( you can do that by either turning off each effect individually, or by turning off the entire stomps or effects section(s), by pressing the STOMPS and/or EFFECTS button(s).

Then, press store 3 times.

Sorry to say but that didn't work, either.

load the same rig into slots 1 and 2 and then activate the effects in slot 2 and store the performance.

Or are you referring to the morphing function to change the rig sound within the same slot?

I wasn't trying to achieve a morphing effect as much as I was hoping to have a dry clean sound one the first position and if I stepped on it again to position 2, all the effects would turn on. I tried to save the effects on Position 2 and no effects on Position 1 but they won't save as such. It's either all effects or none no matter what position it is that i try to save it. Very frustrating.

Hey folks! I need some help here. I was trying to set up a performance that had a clean dry tone on position 1 and tried to set it up where effects would be on position 2 but so far, i cannot accomplish this as they just save either with the FX on or off for both positions. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

I tried that but it was still doing it. I did, however, watch it closely as it was starting up and it appears that it would start out in the setting that I would last have it but it was slowly morphing to the secondary setting. I have two Mission Expression pedals positioned on either side of the Remote, the left one being connected to Pedal 3&4 and the right one being connected to Pedal 1&2. Since I am not using the Morph function at the moment, I turned the Pedal 4 Mode to the OFF setting (Pedal 3 is dedicated to Volume). I also clicked the toe button on the pedal and this must have been the culprit causing the slow morph into position 2 upon start up. This seems to have ceased because it is now starting up in the same spot where I had left it when powering down. Thanks for the help! :)

My apologies if this has been covered but nothing I've searched for showed any results so I will go ahead and ask it now. Whenever I power up my Kemper and the Remote finally turns on, I have noticed that the performance that I had last used isn't quite where I had it when I had switched off previously. For example, I'll have an Archon 100 profile saved to Button 3 on the first setting when I turn off the Kemper but when I power it up again, it's still on the performance but it is now in the second setting (morph position, I believe this is) and I have to switch to another Performance and then switch back to get it back to where it should have been. It's a small annoyance but I sure would like to know why this is happening and what I can do to eliminate this from happening each and every dang time I turn on. Please help! :(

I definitely had this problem before and 10 times out of 10, it was because the USB cable from the Kemper was connected to my MacBook, even though the Rig Manager was closed. Once I disconnected the USB cable from the hub, the problem has not recurred. Fingers crossed.

Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton (Cream era) and Pete Townshend. My dad brought back these reel to reel tapes of their albums from Germany (where he was stationed in the Army in 1969) and played them all the time. I remember just sitting in front of the old Pioneer wooden cabinet speakers (which I still have today) watching the old Scotch tape reels go around and being absorbed with all this wonderful music.

Hello, everyone! I apologize in advance if this topic has been covered but I am using my NEWB Card on this one lol.
    I finally figured out how to get my KPA to run signal to my Mesa cab with NO CAB SIM whilst using a cab sim on my DAW (in my case, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 into Logic Pro). However, I noticed that while I have the FX in my cab, they are not going to my DAW. Is there a procedure I missed or is it not possible to record FX while running a signal to my cab?

Thanks in advance for any help here!