Posts by PKHAvenger

Thank you for the kind consideration. My Profiler is working flawlessly and sounds wonderful. I had switched gears with my hook-ups after trying a DSP and failed to set back up for the Kemper via my audio interface. I can't explain how I didn't notice.

Previously I had a bonafide problem getting delay and reverb audible. I found online where the solution was to select "Master Stereo" in the output section and then the effects were audible.

I'm listening to the audio interface output. Just the Kemper stereo outputs are fed to the audio interface. When I'm conscious I plug my guitar in to the Kemper.

There is no delay in the rig and the delay/reverb mix is 55%. That's the stock value the rig came with. A rotary speaker and vibrato are in front of the reverb, they are turned off. all effects are pre amp. I changed the reverb to spring reverb, turned the mix to 100% and nothing. Hey you know what? The effects are to the right of the spk cab-> output, all of them. I'm kind of new to using the rig mgr interface.

I guess they are set to pre though...

I have 8.2 OS and 3.2 on the Rig Mgr. Output is set to Master Stereo. The rig is a 1964 Vibroverb.

I turn on Legacy Reverb, it lights up but no audible reverb turn any knobs all you want, nothing.

I can turn it on great but silly me I expected it to be audible. Can't figure out why not.

Dear You Guys,

I don't know what you guys are doing talking about rigs that do not appear on the rig manager/ rig exchange and claim you try them and give an opinion. So what are you doing?

The 1978 Dumble CLEAN - XAVIO does not come up under any of those keywords on the RE with my RM.

If anyone wants this profile or rig it is not on the rig exchange but you can get it in a zip file with both DP DUMBLE 1978 OD and DUMBLE 1978 Clean both by Xavio, for free, from this forum, in a link in a thread posted by DaanJM page 1 of:

Anyone has this beautiful rig?

I quote Juluxx:

Search « DUMBLE 1978 Clean » on the forum.

It’s near SRV sound. I’m trying. It’s Perfect ! (For my newbee ears) ;)

https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…?postID=381735#post381735

look for the zip file.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/wb…ent/4491-dumble-rigs-zip/

(6.83 kB, downloaded 307 times, last: Tuesday, 7:54 pm)

Thank Juluxx, one cool dude!

I can't try ST- '59 Fan BM 2 - GRUFF nor will I chase it when the keywords are invalid on the RE.

Might this be something official Kemper support shall have a look into?

A complete congressional investigation!

I guess depends on their sense of what matters. I'm a details guy and it would bug me.

I posted so at least there is a warning or explanation of sorts.

Sabotage, prank or just .... well how could you not know it was feeding back before you stored it there?

Possible I guess. I'm over it now anyway.

OK I gave it another shot guitar on zero it was sending the feedback.

I turned down the KPA gain and can now preview MAR JMP Golubc4.

I like maybe two lights on gain, it came with about 9 and feedback.

Lots of delay. Yeah it feedsback on 9 lights so maybe it should be stored on the rig exchange with 8 or less

to make a better first impression. It can rattle the unexpecting.

Welcome!

I’ve not tried that particular rig, but, some rigs have enough gain to squeal and feedback if the guitar volume is turned up all the way, and you are loud enough and/or close to the speaker. This is especially true if the guitar has pick ups that are not wax potted.

Try turning your guitar volume down a bit when you are auditioning profiles.

Thanks.

With the guitar volume on zero it still sends a shrill pitch through the headphones. Hardly qualifies as a rig. You would have to solve the

signal generation to even see if there is something of value.

There is a thread I was reading now closed by the moderator called:

Jamming on the Keith M. Track using the Kemper

They heavily endorsed a profile called:

MAR JMP Golubc4, which is currently on the rig exchange.

When it was previewed in my profiler it was nothing but high pitched signal tone feedback right out of the box.

It feedsback when your guitar volume is on zero, beware! (I was wearing headphones)

Turn the KPA gain down one light and it will stop feeding back.