Posts by laffyduck

The first obvious thing to do is to check with another pair of headphones. Doesn't matter if they are studio or not as long as they work. You can also check your headphones on something as easy as your cell phone, if you have the adapter. Also check your headphone volume level in the Kemper Output page 2.

Then contact support if all else fails.

I checked it with another a higher Impedance headphone and it was fine so its definitely an impedance thing. But as i said I'm just curious to know if kemper changed the headphone output from their earlier models as with the same settings on the head and stage they're very different.

Hey Everyone, So I've had a Kemper head for many years now. Probably one of the first models. I recently bought a kemper stage, copied over all my settings, rigs ect so both units settings are identical, What I'm noticing is that the headphone out on the stage is distorting at very low volumes compared to my head which can be turned up pretty loud with no issues. Same headphones, cables ect. Does anyone know if Kemper changed the headphone Impedance from their earlier models?

Thanks

M Britt 69 Bassman slightly broken up

Treble Booster set pretty clean

A touch of Chorus

Add reverb and delay to taste :)

I like to use the middle pick up of my strat for this.