Posts by jchoi5

I have saved different performances for my different guitars.

Each of my guitars have different output, so I've equalized them to be optimal for what sounds good to me. Plenty of space on the Kemper to save.

Here is how I have my Output section set:

• Main output - Master stereo
    • Monitor output - Master mono
    • Direct ouput - Git and processing
    • Spdif ouput- Master stereo
    • The box for "Monitor Cab OFF" is checked (I assume the monitor would be my physical amp cab so I checked it to turn off cab).

Does this seem like the right settings for what I'm trying to do? (Playing with amp cab w/ no cab sim while simultaneously going through the house with cab sim on)

I am friggin LOVING this thing, was up til 1 AM playing with it last night!

I'm sorry but I'm not entirely clear.

Since I have the powered Kemper, I have a dedicated "speaker out" (8-16 ohm). I hook up my cab to that via speak cable.

I also have the Main output which I will connect to the house when playing live.

When I enter the output menu, they don't specify which output it is. It just says "output source". I don't know if this is my "speaker out" (that connects to my cab) or the "main out" (that connects to house).

What is the difference between checking this so there is no sim and the "Cab" soft button on the front?

Hi,

I recently purchased a Powered Kemper and it's a lot of tech that is overwhelming at first.

I plan to use the Kemper at home with a physical cab, but when playing live, I want to use the physical cab and have the the main outputs have the cab simulator going through the house.

How do I set this up?

Does the soft button "Cab" in the front by the "Stack" turn off cab sim for the output connecting to the amp or the main output or speaker output?

Thanks for your help.