Posts by Fremen

I just released a new Kemper pack :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's how I captured one of the profiles :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This new pack contains 132 studio profiles :

Mesa Boogie Lonestar : 56 profiles, most of which with various pedals

Marshall JVM 410 H : 36 profiles

EVH 5150 III LBX I & II: 6 profiles

Diezel Herbert : 7 profiles

Soldano SLO 30 : 12 profiles

Friedman Runt 20 with Hot Mod V2 Evo : 6 studio profiles

Plus a few profiles from a Tone King Gremlin, Victory V30 MKII etc.

I already released Mesa Lonestar, Friedman Runt, EVH 5150 & Diezel Herbert profiles previously, these are new captures, using a better loadboax than before (Suhr Reactive Load IR), improved captures methods, new IRs etc. The Friedman Runt have a new mod that adds more gain. For the Lonestar, I had access to OD/drive pedals I didn’t use before, like the Marshall Blues Breaker, Rockfabrik Mind Abuse, TC Electronic Magus Pro or Friedman BE-OD Deluxe ; there’s also profiles with a KingTone Duellist, Vemuram Jan Ray, JHS Andy Timmons signature overdrive and a few Boss pedals, among others.

Pack available here :

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/loanstar-jvm-more/

I just updated my Pink Floyd pack. In the video above, I'm playing over a live recording of my band, in which I muted the original guitar (though, you can sometimes hear it through the singers microphones, when the drums aren't playing). Songs in the video : 0:00 intro, 1:06 In the flesh, 4:21 Time, 11:24 Mother, 17:55 Have a cigar, 22:42 Us and them/Any color you like/Brain damage-Eclipse, 38:31 Money, 47:45 Marooned, 53:13 Echoes, 1:00:54 Run like hell, 1:06:38 Breathe, 1:10:17 Sorrow (intro), 1:11:51 Young lust, 1:15:43 On the turning away, 1:23:11 Shine on you crazy diamond, 1:33:34 Hey you, 1:41:21 High hopes, 1:49:03 The great gig in the sky, 1:53:55 The final cut, 1:59:30 Another brick in the wall pt 1/Happiest days of our life/Another brick in the wall pt 2, 2:07:58 Comfortably numb

This brand new version of the pack has been redialed, with new captures. I re-tweaked the acoustic sounds, using the acoustic simulator, and added options for piezo-equiped electric guitars. I also I added performances for two more songs, “Dogs” and “Coming back to life”. Other songs included, but not in the video, are "Wish you were here" and "Goodbye blue sky".

Pack available here : https://fremenpresets.com/down…emper-pink-floyd-u2-pack/
    (yes, it also has some U2 rigs)

Black Friday sales : -30% on all presets (for a minimum purchase of €30) on fremenpresets.com with the code BF21

I wanted to use all my electric guitars (15) in a single song and this one is perfect for that, as it has many question/answer solos ! The first part, which fades in, is normally much longer but I'm going to re-record it with a guest, so I just used a few seconds here - the full version will be uploaded later.

"Song for Katmandu" was originally released on my solo album in 1993, which was recorded on a 8 tracks with a Art SGX2000. With the Kemper, I have so much more tones at my disposal, and they're way, way better ! The various presets used here are from my different packs, slightly tweaked (delay/reverb bypassed, and more gain for the guitars with weaker pickups). Get them at https://fremenpresets.com/kemper/

Demo of the new profiles that I added to two of my existing packs (details below).
    0:00 Synergy Engl Savage module
    0:59 Synergy Fryette Pittbull Ultralead
    3:19 Synergy Soldano SLO
    4:22 Mesa TC-50, yellow channel
    4:56 Mesa TC-50, blue channel
    5:37 Mesa TC-50, red channel
    7:09 Friedman Runt 20
    7:41 Bugera 333XL

1) Synergy Engl Savage, Fryette Pittbull Ultralead, Soldano SLO profiles have been added to "The SYN Modules" pack. This pack already had those profiles :

Bogner Ecstasy : 42 profiles (27 studio, 15 direct)

Diezel VH4 : 21 profiles (12 studio, 9 direct)

Engl Powerball : 30 profiles (22 studio, 8 direct)

Steve Vai signature : 44 profiles (26 studio, 18 direct)

T/Dlx (*) : 38 profiles (23 studio, 15 direct)

OS (**) : 31 profiles (all direct profiles)

Jaded Faith MK V (**) : 16 profiles (9 studio, 7 direct)

2) Mesa TC-50, Friedman Runt, Bugera 333 XL profiles have been added to "The KINGSIZE Tube Heads" pack. This pack already had these profiles :

Mesa Boogie Triple Crown TC-50 : 65 studio profiles, 27 direct profiles

Mesa Boogie Lonestar : 45 studio profiles

PRS MT15 (Mark Tremonti signature) : 22 studio profiles, 2 direct profiles

Hughes & Kettner Tube Meister Deluxe 20 : 19 studio profiles

ENGL Retro Tube 50 : 31 studio profiles

Blackstar HT20 : 9 studio profiles

Both available at https://fremenpresets.com/kemper/

End of year sales are now on ! -25% on all my presets packs with the code "BYEBYE2020"

Hi guys, I have two new profiles pack available, I worked almost three months on those :

Both have around 220 profiles

Black Friday sales on all my products until the end of the week, just use the "BlackFriday19" code at checkout. Rigs and profiles available on fremenpresets.com

[Blocked Image: https://scontent.fmru1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/78416004_10156330457357245_5596788126983913472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeE03zTwg8OLTjwIDwdb7yTvuh5UFYClUFrd15rLCJblHPHac2rXehdb1W3GV6XpU3ttrX-cbPbLPxFISmgYZ4d3A29HQhKWGYGhO3qlPc6Psg&_nc_ohc=vnG9Oq_13TYAQkyt1yJRdLW-5VwPsnqht87yuL8UnFk9a6ObFJ8minYTw&_nc_ht=scontent.fmru1-1.fna&oh=6a62949112abcc1ad9f3ea69e2fd5d43&oe=5E4A33CD]

I added 17 rigs and 5 performances to this pack. The profiles were captured from a Synergy Morgan AC module, and the performances are for U2 songs.

Hi guys, I just released a new pack, with 189 Rigs and 17 performances :

- 86 Synergy Rigs with 5 different modules (Friedman BE-BB, Soldano, Engl Savage, Plexi, OS) ; I also profiled the “Buxom Betty” channel of the Friedman module as a pedal platform with a few overdrive pedals
    - 82 Axe-Fx III Rigs, made from my presets, and specially the Rock & Metal pack with firmware ARES 8 and 9

- 21 EVH 5150 III 50 w Rigs

As a bonus, I added the 5 Rigs from this video, taken from my previous packs, with small tweaks :

The pack is available at https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/kemper-synaxe-pack/

Here's my 5 favorite lead profiles/rigs for the Kemper Profiler ! Guitars : Music Man Majesty, Strandberg Original 7, Tom Anderson Angel, Ibanez RG1070 Premium

Backing tracks :

1 - Claudio Pietronik - Power ballad jam track

2 - Gianluca Ferro - Dark Matter jam track

3 - Marco Sfogli - Andy Timmons style backing track

4 - Marco Sfogli - John Petrucci style backing track

5 - Claudio Pietronik - 20 modern rock licks

Rigs available at fremenpresets.com

Free updates added !

1) In the Big Pack : 76 profiles, this time mostly direct profiles (captured with Torpedo Captor), with a custom cab added afterwards :

- 28 from my Friedman Runt 20, including some made with a fuzz and a TS9
    - 36 from my Mesa MK V:35
    - last but not least, 12 PRS MT15 (Mark Tremonti signature amp) profiles. The lead channel of that amp is really difficult to capture but I managed to do that with the gain at less than 50 or 40 % - which fortunately is enough once boosted, if you want a very high amount of gain.

2) in the Pink Floyd pack : 3 performances added, as my band now plays 5 more songs : Goodbye blue sky, Breathe, The final cut, Have a cigar, Any color you like. Breathe and Any color you like are in the same performance ; Us and them and Any color you like, which are played consecutively as in the album, are also in a single performance (and played just before Brain damage). These 5 new songs are not available as individual rigs but if you need that, they can be exported from the performances. This pack now covers 25 songs