Posts by Fremen

Hello guys ! I just released a small "best of" pack, for those who don't want to take the "Big pack" and its 345 profiles :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's the "TDR Q9 Mesa MK IC++" rig in action :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fremen-essentials/

It's my personal selection of rigs for gigs, which covers every type of tones : cleans, edge of breakup, crunch, medium gain and high gain. These are not “dry” profiles but rigs, as I also use effects (compression for clean sounds, delay, reverb, modulation, EQ etc.), and some of the effects are already assigned to the Kemper Remote buttons. The effects settings are slightly different from the Big Pack versions, as I exported them from performances I tweaked for live playing.

Included there are 10 tube amps profiles (Bogner Atma, Friedman Runt, Mesa-Boogie MK V, EVH 5150 III) and 20 Axe-Fx II profiles (from Fender, Marshall, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Peavey, Dumble, Matchless, Diezel, /13, Bogner, Friedman, Engl and Tucana 3 amp models). The real amps profiles were made with a Torpedo Captor and my own custom cabs ; the Axe-Fx II profiles are from the presets I sell for this processor, which are very popular, and also uses my own custom cabs. I tweaked them before capturing them – often to remove the drive pedal so I could use the Kemper drives etc.

hello, my apologies, I always answer to messages I receive. I'm traveling now so I can't reply as fast as usual. But, I didn't receive your messages, how did you contact me? Btw for "Money" it's for the live version from "Delicate sound of thunder" and it works great for my tribute band. You can hear it on youtube. Anyway, it's better to contact me on [email protected]

Having fun with a looper !

Metal demo !

I used the famous "Rose of Sharyn" DI tracks and reamped them through some of my metal profiles, from the "Big pack", slightly tweaked. I added the performances containing these tweaks in the "Big Pack" too.

Quick demo of some of the new profiles

Hello guys :) I just added 68 profiles to the "Big pack", for free. These are profiles of real amps : Bogner Atma, Friedman Runt, Diezel Herbert MKII, and a few more from the Mesa MK V:35 and Victory V130, which were already in the pack. Most of these new profiles are DI and a cab was added afterwards, except for the Friedman Runt, which was captured with a cab sim - I'll add DI profiles of that one afterwards.

External Content youtu.be

My good friend Cenk Eroglu and his son Efe playing some of my Kemper profiles. Cenk is a well know musician and producer from Turkey, who has played with/produced international artists like Winger, Richard Page, Pat Mastelotto, Reb Beach, John Roth or Steve Lukather

I also was at NAMM in January, where I've had a nice little chat with Mr Christoph Kemper himself - funny thing, I was introduced to him by Eric Klein (aka Digital Igloo) from Line6 8)

[Blocked Image: https://scontent.fmru1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27067006_10154933606542245_5498849384974531474_n.jpg?oh=8da3183ca7668ef6759664d7738e5acc&oe=5B0B6DC4]I

I also recorded Monte Pitman's performance at the Kemper booth and will edit/upload that soon

As promised, here's a proper demo of some of the rigs

Happy new year everyone !

End of year sales (-35%) on all my packs ! use the code "CHRISTMAS17"

Packs available here :
    https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/category/kemper/