Posts by Fremen

Hello all ! As from today, I'm a new KPA powerhead owner. I'm not a new user, as I borrowed a friend's Kemper many times in the past, and in fact, one of my Kemper video got quite a few views :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also made many profiles, which I shared with a few people only, like my friend db9091 : fremen

The powerhead completes my digital gear collection, as I also owns a Axe-fx II, a AX8, a Helix and a AmpliFire. Until recently, I also had a EVH 5150 III 50 W and a 2x12, but due to lower back pain problems, which got quite severe these last months, I decided to sold it (it's too heavy to carry...) and get a powered KPA instead. I'll use it with a Palmer 1x12 cab, with a a Eminence Legend GB128. Only 50w, so I'll have to be careful...

A few words on myself : I'm an amateur musician/sound engineer but quite known by Axe-Fx/Helix users for my presets programming (I sell presets on my website, https://fremenpresets.com ). I also play on various bands here in Mauritius, this is my Tribute to Pink Floyd band in action two months ago :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and if you have the patience to watch the full gig :

I also have a few friends on this forum, so it was time to join I guess ! Even if I can't play for hours these days, due to that damn back problem...