Posts by Rick Mayberry

The way i'm using the kemper is to try not to mess with the original sound too much, but that said, i only have the standard kemper patches that came with the unit, and have no additional patches yet.

I'm using a prs c24 guitar. maybe it would help to get some more sounds loaded in and experiment. I'm more interested in using the patches standard speaker for the moment than using imprints though.

Hi guys....need to tap into the hive mind!

Just got a kemper and power Kabinet, and looking to fine tune the parameters for the most natural sound i can get.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

I'm finding a lot of ways to do it wrong!

I'm looking for a lively, open sound with plenty of harmonics but not biting in the upper range or mushy in the bottom.

Thanks.

Hi guys, wondering if someone could help me.....i'm not very clued up on the whole updating thing, just bought a second hand kemper and want to update it, but i'm pretty crap with computer type things. Could someone give me an idiots guide to updating my kemper? The OS on my kemper is 5.3.1 (13085) and rig mananger version 3.9.140 (16417).

I know if i can get it updated to a certain point the updates become automatic, just need help getting it there! Cheers.

Hi mate, thanks for the response.....iems are triple drivers, not sure of the make, kemper main outs to the mixer, aux feeds from the mixer to the in ears....i have been using live cabs but i'm trying to go with just iems in the future....

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help me....i'm wanting to use iems on stage, but i have a major issue with the sound. The clean sounds are really nice, but the overdrive sounds are thin and trebly and fizzy and bloody awful....i know i'm doing something wrong but i don't know what. How do you iem users have the settings on the kemper? Thanks guys.

Hi guys, was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem.

I'm trying to route 4 stand alone fx pedals to the kemper via a Decibel 11 midi switcher, and I just can't seem to figure out how to get it working.

Would anyone be able to talk me through this?

Cheers,

Rick