Posts by stfuzz

If you need a flexible amp with tons of authentic amp profiles and effects, endless routing options and and and: Kemper is the thing!
    If you need only one tube saturated sound you can play at bedroom volumes there might be a few different options on the market.
    For example: low wattage amp -> power attenuator (with load box option) -> speaker emulation DI box -> interface -> monitors
    If authentic tube saturation sounds don´t matter to you too much other digital amps on the market could make you happy as well.

I was struggling for a long time with getting saturated valve sounds at lower volumes. The only thing that helped me was either lower wattage amps or
    power attenuators or both at the same time. Since I own a Kemper I don´t have that problem anymore.

Good Luck!

Hey Leute,

ich habe nach einer kostengünstigeren Alternative zum Pelican 1610 gesucht und bin im Baumarkt zufällig fündig geworden.
    Im Bauhaus gibts die Eigenmarke "Nautic". Der Trolley heißt Nautic 540.

Innenmaß: 538 x 405 x 245 mm
    Schutzart: IP67
    Gewicht: 7kg

Der Koffer macht für mich einen sehr soliden Eindruck.

Viele Grüße aus Hannover

Hey Kemper Communitiy,

in the early year 2017 I spend some time on the internet, listening and reading about the Kemper amp. Although everything I heard was pretty sweet and everything I read was pretty
    convincingly I wasn´t really into it. Being a 100% tube amp guy (ok, I also own a JC 120 and love it) my philosophy was like: It cannot be what is not allowed to be...or something like that.
    Ok, as you all might know how the story ends I´ll save your time and mine too.
    But let me say something what really overwhelmed me: I dialed in a Blues Junior Profil, played around some seconds and realized that I´ve got the same fights for my tone with the profil as I do have with the real amp. And having a Rockerverb next to the Kemper with a Rockerverb profile being able to A/B...well, I gave up. Or better, I just let it happen now.
    So here I am now making my living as a live and session player and saving up some money to buy this all-purpose-weapon and keeping the dust away from my tube amps (and the JC 120).

Greetings!

stfuzz