Posts by Foxbilder

Hello,
    I have a kemper A B profiler switch , the small one .

I want to create a performance with like A clean amp , and then switch to another profile with another high gain amp.

It seems pretty straight forward right?Well it pisses me off i doesnt work... I only can use my pedal for turning on / off pedals. Although there is a parameter i can set to : btn A -> performance down or up. But with no succes..:cursing:

I wonder if that pedal i use even work with that ? Or do i have to buy the expensive multifloor pedal by kemper for just switching back and forth from clean to dirt amp ???

Thx

Hello ,

I 'm a great brian setzer fan. And on rig manager there are only few bassman 62 profiles but i think they can be better or have more stages of volume , gain.
    I haven't found not a single one online so far.
    So anybody know were to get a 62 6G6-B bassman profiles ?

It's a popular wanted amp so i don't get it :S

Hey guys ,
    I have the "problem" when you set a preset to taste at home . and then playing at your rehearsal or live . The sound is more treble offcourse during the increased loudness.
    But i place my amp at an angle live so the amp sound goes straight to my ears . but i always find that in my ears its way too trebly . but when you ask someone in the audience they don't have the problem as they stand further . So i ask is their a way to compensate this? Or how do you guys setup your gear for live?

Here is how i set things up . tips are welcome

no what i'm asking is like if you buy a tone junkie profile for instance , then you turn some knobs , save it , and then is it considered as your own?

I"m mean who can know that you did that.

2nd .. If you profiled an amp with your mics and setups... from an already amp that exist (which can be considered a piece of art as its own) How in earth can they say like " hey u stole my profile from my commercial rig.

Like i stated with my example I see a awesome picture ( AMP) . then i take photo of picture with my cam ( i profile a amp with my setup) and then I say its my pic and resell it.....

I mean.. seems like copyright issues no?

Well maybe there are here topics allready on it. But I don't understand how its possible to charge money for something that's already exist.

For me i have like 2 ethical questions :

1) if you take a picture of a picture made by a pro photographer is that considered your work???

2)If I resell an purchased profile for kemper and claiming to be my own is that possible considering the fact that the original owner copied it in the first place? So I don't have any plans on the subject but can he sue you or even know about it ???

Hey so i recently bought this 2 way footswitch from the kemper shop , thought i made a clip about it so you can see what you get and what it offers !

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When you think these software algorithms sound better than the amps they emulate, it's time to reevaluate your perception of how amplified guitar should sound. Your mix engineer doesn't want this baked-in reverb/compression and will always prefer to work with a raw amp tone rather than with the "ear-candy" frequencies these software emphasize.

Also if your studio monitors sound significantly different than your Kemper headphone jack, either check what you are doing wrong or change monitors.

Yes thats a point but kemper should have made things easier or the use of a button to sound through your monitors like through your headphones. I tried already many things but problem is still there . and there are tons of people who experience the same problems

So i installed guitar rig 5 pro after 4 years of not using it.
    And wow i was amazed how good it souned. Alot better then the kemper.
    In play mainly clean rockabilly' ish tones so i do not judge crunch overdriven tones.

Like MANY people here . I have the same problem . Headphones with kemper WOW . FRFR or Studio monitor NAH .

But nobody seems to knoww were the problem lies. :(

Hey i had many amps and many guitars . Currently using a Gretsch hot rod Brian Setzer model.

But i never got that ROckabilly tone you can hear in the video . I know that this guy uses also digital modelers.

so i was wondering what the secret recipe to get such a tones . his tone is so balanced.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pls help XD

Hello, i'm playing my kemper at home with the following setup

HOME KEMPER ->SPDIF-> scarlett 6i6 > Yamaha HS7 studio monitors
    LIVE : KEMPER ->Monitor output with standard guitar cable -> FRFR cabinet's input.

HEADPHONE setup : KEMPER ->SPDIF->Scarlett 6i6-> headphones

When playing with my FRFR speaker or my studio monitors The kemper lacks in dynamics. It doesn't sound at all like the tone jukie sound samples for example.

But when in play with headphones the sound is like completely different in a way that i can hear a more fattier juicier tone. It has ton of dynamics, compression... like i really can hear my pick touching the strings .

So what can be the problem? It my ears its like the sound is mixed with a dry guitar tone. Like its 50% dry tone 50 % the kemper profile.

Or is the problem the home volume with the speakers?

Thx

Hello ,
    I will be using my kemper in the near future for gigs.

I wonder what if all hell brakes loose and the kemper just fails to start or just quits.
    Is there a plan/ checklist you can follow ?

Do we have users here who experienced troubles? If not, than the better :D

But is there some magic button combo or usb stick repair...
    Just wanted to be prepaired
    :)

Hey guys ,

I 'm pretty confused with all these " volumes " which effect tone and which don't .

Say i play with a frfr cab and my profile is too loud . Should i maintain a louder frfr cab setting ( which sound better i think)

or which volume button should i touch first for adjusting??

thx

Hello again everyone! Finally got the Laney after waiting longer than expected ^^
    I think it sounds amazing ! There is so much clarity and bottom end ( not TOO much) and most of my favourite profiles translate really well ! I don't feel like i'm losing any punch when i compare it to using my Laney Ironheart and 2x12.
    I used some Reampzone and Sinmix profiles with a guitar which is in drop B and it feels and sounds incredible ! I also tried some cleaner/crunch profiles with some other guitars with the same result :) It's made me want to buy some more profiles lol, in particular some Tonejunkies haha.
    However I did feel like my top jimi profiles didn't sound AS good as through my studio monitors for whatever reason ?( They kinda felt a little less "real" or "boxy", which is a shame because Top Jimi profiles are really fun to play through when i'm just sitting at my desk. Anyone have a bit of advice regarding this ?

Anyway, that's my review of it after having it for a day! Really glad I bought it and would recommend to anyone looking for a great unit at an affordable price :)

i have this amp to , now and then when turning on the first minute i mase this hissing sound and then vanish , this does not happen all the time . you encounter this aswell?

If you are happy with the sound of your Kemper through headphones, everything is fine in the KPA and you have to work on your monitor and PC setup. Follow Martin and Alan comments above, that’s what I did to sound as I wanted in the HS7s.

Work on the studio monitors first, before adding your PC and other interfaces.

I do have HS7 monitors, they lack bass response, their purpose is to help a mix not to provide a HiFi sound nor a guitar cabinet feel moving air. I managed to fine tune the sound using Room Control and HiTrim, and adding an IsoAcoustics ISO155stands which help to extend bass, if your HS7s are in a desk. I did connected the KPA and the HS7 to a mixer in order to have more EQ and control the shrill and bass. That setup sounds good to my ears and translates very well what I hear in my mixing headphones from the KPA. Anyway, if you need more bass you can add a subwoofer. If you want more “feel like an amp”, additionally you can connect an FRFR monitor straight to your KPA. I’ve added a Mission Gemini, but there are other options like the new headRush monitors. If what you are looking for is a realistic amp in the room feel that’s a different topic.

well i"ve ordered a laney lfr cab , and i remember playing a line 6 pod through my bose pc speakers sounded good aswell , i think that speakers are indeed not the right "match " for my situation