Posts by szykman

check this sample profile:

Free 5150III Stealth with Zilla Cab profiles. 140+ profiles

it is very good, there are others very, very good for free at rig exchange and also in some threads here

also if you still not happy with your results, try to explain what cabinet or frfr studio monitors do you use? is your amp a class d? or do you have a kemper powered rack or unpowered ?

do you feel that the problem is with the sound? if you describe your impressions there are many other users here that can help you too

Hi There

anyone has experience with this Matrix B-52?

i have a friend that has this Matrix B-52 15 inches Sub-Woofer

He is selling just the Woofer and not the whole set with the other two 10 inches monitors

is this interesting to use with kemper and a guitar or it will be more suitable to bass players ?

thank you
    Claudio

i have a Hog2, it has the freeze and gliss effect using the expression pedal, it is amazing

i am still learning how to use it, it is very complex as the ravish sitar... the envelope section composed by decay and attack and the filter with resonance and frequency can reproduce realistic violins and other beautiful sounds..

Yesterday i was wondering how kemper could simulate part of the hog2 sounds, for instance, if kemper could feed the 4 initial stomps with the dry signal without one reacting to the other, you could reproduce a chain of Analog Octavers and get a sound full of different octaves and still having the dry sound...

I will spend some time with kemper octaver and to be honest i barely used it...

You can move the looper to post rig. Just look for the appropriate page in the system menu. The option is greyed out, but if you turn the knob, it will change the position of the looper :thumbup:

Oh, and "Analyse", @szykman! I'm no grammar Nazi, but that spelling is just going too far! :D

Awesome that i can move the looper to post rig position, thank you for this tip, did not know that even greyed out i could change it...

Regarding the "analise" sorry, my bad, it is the way we wrote in portuguese so i typed really fast and did not realise that, my brain storage is full, need to clean some old rigs

I am selecting profiles just like you said, looper on pre position, riff playing, can be a riff and a small solo, i am not using rig manager by now, but i am using the headphone, after selecting the desired rigs, i hear then again throught the PA and real speakers, can sound very different. The profiles that sounds good on both drivers (headphone and speakers) i will create a snapshot of then to check then later after resting my ears!

Can't believe that you simply had an insight and plugged a usb keyboard without any reference at the manuals and it worked, should have been a "hacker" feeling

i am using the looper to study and analise tunes without having to play then, i do not have the remote control, i am using a regular 2 buttons foot switch and i cannot move to "post rig" so i have to use the volume knob to boost during the solo (during this studies only)

my kemper is hooked to another midi switch that controls my other preamp and other pedals, so i did not use the kemper remote that really looks amazing and seems to be very, very usefull...

Than you are way ahead of me. Sounds like you are on your way. ;)
    Chocolate hands? ;( Ouch! Time to lock up the studio. My little one is in College now, but I remember those days.

Cheers!

i would not say "way ahead" of you, in fact Kemper has so much to offer that we could both spend a whole year without explore all possibilities that it can do

can be used to record on studio or to play alive
    can be used to develop experiments and to profile amps, pedals,
    has 100 or more of awesome delays
    can be updated and share tones over the world
    you will never get bored with kemper...

but there is a shrink effect that kemper can cause, it is a bit expensive and i see people try to compare it to other gears and found explanations for justify the price, "sounds better than my tube amp", "don't sounds better than my tube amp", "need better FRFR speakers", "do not need then", well many confusion because the sound of a digital gear it is not always better than an analog one, but sometimes is and overall is more pratical and organized

i like to simulate my rig inside kemper at night using the headphones, no one gets disturbed, i enjoy amazing sounds...
    also my tube amp is sounding really good profiled by kemper, it is not equal to it, but if i am buying tube amps, pedals, that is expensive too, takes space and money, kemper can save space and money too!

yesterday i updated my kemper with new free rigs and what a great surprise, new amazing sounds!

thank you

I've had my rack for two weeks now. Already deep into it. Love it!

Hi

i have mine almost 4 months and still learning and discovering new features and it is a very powerful gear indeed
    i already profiled my tube amp, sounds very good, also recorded some stuff direct in line and with a phanton power condenser mic
    my ears still getting used to the nuances of the parameters

regarding the fire ant, i do hope that it disintegrate too, i have a 3 years old son and he touched the kemper with chocolate hands... that caused the issue : )

thank you guys

Hi

my name is Claudio, i am from Brazil, recently i got my kemper rack and i am still learning how to get the most from it

btw it have a tiny dead fire ant between the lcd acrilic cover and the lcd, it passed way just in the very middle of the lcd so it seems like a screen dot or pixel

i am enjoying this community and having a good time here

kind regards
    Claudio