Posts by szykman

Anyone?

hi

you mean you want to have more midi in conections in your kemper?

i think you need a device named "Midi Merger"

you will find many at ebay

i did an Y cable to my midi in and it worked, but depending on the device is controlling kemper, two or more device will not properly work together

so the Midi Merger device can handle this communication and let you have more devices hooked to your kemper

if i did not understood your question sorry

numbered presets. I think performance mode is cool, but I think the regular browser mode would be a lot better if things were numbered and broken down into banks as well. I know that it's designed to be searchable and in the rig manager it's not so bad, but from the front of the unit, I can't find a fast way to recall anything. I'm scratching my head wondering what I named stuff, where I put it and lastly, it would be great if the rig manager was also an editor. The writing in the little LCD window is pretty small at times. So, that said, the sounds and effects are more awesome than any amp Ive ever owned and the tweakability of the sound is amazing. It does many things a real amp simply cant do, and while this may at times seem unnatural, to me its amazing that I can add clarity and pick attack and come up with playable sounds that I've never ever heard or had the feedback between the amp and my fingers like what the kemper gives me. I routinely fall asleep in my chair with a guitar and the kemper. That's never happened to me before. I'm beyond addicted.

Hi Marc

i remember some user here said that kemper accepts an usb keyboard and you can write with it.

have you checked out the TOAST ME editor?

is a community editor that you can use with a midi interface to at least manage your effects and control and learn more about cabinets, lock cabinets, change rigs, it can be used together with rig manager and it rocks. It is an awesome way to learn and tweak kemper's effects.

After i got my kemper i am almost sleeping with my guitar too...

there is a thread here at this forum for you place your sounds and musics and we can comment better than on your formmer post

i really liked your sound and the cd covers and the way you developed the ideas of the sounds and titles, congratulations for keeping old school metal alive, many of then reminds me Tenacious D sage, Jack Black must be proud of you and the metal gods too...

impressed that you use your ipad and iphone to mix your music with such good quality

kind regards

Claudio

Dude i did not doubt your expertise, i just did not know that it was so deep.

But i had good experience with Jackson in the past... that is why i asked about that trust rod...

After my worktime i will watch the full video thanks!

Please dont assume me for a beginner when it comes to guitars :rolleyes:

And at least look at the picture before coming with irrelevant suggestions... It doesn't have a Floyd Rose...:rolleyes:

ok

i did not assumed that,

also i did not had certain it had a floyd, my screen is small i will look that further, anyway, since you are experient, you should have inspected the trust rod either so glad that you will have some use for it at your studio

regards.

I bought a cheap used Jackson JS11 I could keep in my rehearsal in case I'm too lazy to bring my Solar :saint:

It's a totally ok guitar. It's hard to keep in perfect tune, probably because the combination of fairly weak/bendable neck and plastic nut... But then again, I'm used to Evertune so... I shouldn't expect more. But yeah, it's fine, and fun to play. I'm not gonna use it in studio or live anyway, so tuning stability isn't super important.

Hi There

Jackson used to be good guitars, i do not think that the neck is bendable but you can try other strings maybe 0.9mm

or have you seen this piece:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hipsh…lUAAOSw0W5aANOf:rk:3:pf:0

it is a tremsetter and it helps to get your floyd rose in tune

kind regards,

Claudio

Hi

i wish i could do better pictures but my camera is not transfering the pictures to my computer.

This photos i made with an old phone but you can get an idea about my new guitar

it is an 8 strings, fanned bridge, and i cannot stop playing on it because i made this guitar, was a ridiculus huge hand work, no proper tools, but it worked!

It is a bit large and heavy but very confortable to play, i call it "headless mule" because it is a Brazilian version of the headless knight tale, whose appeared first time on a fanned bridge? I added a switch to the back cover and it can make serial or parallel humbucking and single coil sound too...

thank you

I did everything correctly AFAIK but when I go to connect it connects (but) doesn't download/sync with the kemper!

I use a Focusright Scarlett 2input; Why no sync? Everything is on midi channel 1. odd.

Try to turn the Focusright and then load ToastMe and then you turn the profile on, follow this order and maybe you will be able to connect
    try to invert the midi cable in and out to check the direction
    thanks

Your sure it's not pleked?

Yes, in fact i did not even know what pleked is until you asked me, but i checked on youtube and my guitar does not received this plek adjust

it is a headless guitar made with a simple overlord of music bridge that is a kind of steinberger bridge, was not expensive and the last owner did sanded the frets to avoid exchange some of then

this guitar has a Zero Fret instead of a nut, the frets are so wasted that the strings are almost inside of the frets, think it is time to exchange then

anyway,maybe there is no plek being made here at Brazil at all... my guitar had the frets sanded with a tool similar to this one that is used to check the height/level of the frets but instead has a blue sand paper glued to the tool

sometimes when the guitar`s neck is very well made the frets are large and there is no need to sand then but if the guitar`s neck is not so well build then you may need to sand to remove the buzz and get the benefit of the lower strings action, also if the guitar has a floyd rose for instance, and you try to low the bridge pivots and start to get more and more buzz, you try different strings, you try adjusting the trust rod, nothing works then this sanding can eliminate the buzz without having to raise the bridge again

i made this on a chinese replica that was good looking but terrible made and it worked well...

My custom TSmith guitar. Insane thick quilt maple top, mahogany back sandwiching rosewood. Jet black ebony board, jumbo frets rosewood and purpleheart neck. Hipshot hardware, Duncan Nazgul and Sentient pickups. Would really like to swap out the pickups I think but the bridge cavity only fits the F style Duncan baseplates and the black poles look great on the guitar. Lucked out getting it used for well over half of new and even luckier that his son passed on it because it's a 6 string and Tom Smith Jr. only uses 7 and 8 string guitars made by his luthier dad in his band The Acacia Strain. Bought online from a guy in the Northwest and brought this beast back to New Jersey where it was born and now tries to play nicely with it's adopted Gibson, Fender, Washburn, ESP and Ibanez brethren.

This one really reminds me my new guitar (except for your killer top) that i just received yesterday

Mine is a Peruzzo JFB

has Seymour Duncan's Blackouts pickups

ebony scale and it is gorgeous, very cool of playing, very modern neck,

The lowest action I ever felt was, believe it or not, on a "nameless" acoustic that had a fret as the nut.

i have other guitars and a couple with a low string action this one is very low too but in the others strings are almost glued to the neck and has no buzz at all, the lowest guitar i have has indeed a Fret as Nut...

i think the secret for this low action is in fact to sand the neck and the frets too... your frets will have a short life time... but it is insane fast to play with then... i will show you next time...

enjoy the pictures and BTW peruzzo has a web site:

http://peruzzoguitars.com.br/guitarras and if he export his work *(six month to produce one of this) the price would be very attractive to foreing countries...

here is another work of him that i am trying to make a headless copy using a novaheadless bridge that is also a headless bridge produced and manufactured here at Brazil with a full quality alloy steel: