Posts by szykman

sometimes you will find a more marshall tone for your taste and sound system in another profile with another name but that sounds perfect

i audited a thousand profiles, then i choosed a hundred favorities, after that i reduced to 50 profiles, no matter i use then, for recording, for hearing throught headphones or for outputting to an amp, they always sound very different one from another and i have plenty options to choose when performing... also i can exchange the guitar without many impacts, if some profile is weak with that other guitar , i pick some other similar from that 50, and will work just fine as expected...

I am testing this profiles and i liked most of then, also i liked the effects that you select within the profiles, very good taste, thank you

Hi there

sounded okay to me, if you crank more the gain maybe you will have more sustain but i don´t have and know this profile

remembered me the Green Day tone...

also have a look at this free mark five:25 profile

GRS All Pack!!!

you may upload it and compare the sound with this awesome samples here

regards,
    Claudio

on my lap top both sounded equal and i like it

No, I plug into my Marshall with my LP it sounds excellent. I don't have to wait months for it to sound good. If someone tries a £1450 piece of gear and it doesn't sound satisfactory to them, in my experience it doesn't get better. I'm happy to know what people are doing, to get their Kempers sounding the way they want them.
    You may plug into an expensive Marshall and not like it. Someone telling you to be patient is a load of drivel, unless they suggest how you can get the sound your looking for with the gear your using.

So what are you actually doing with the Kemper to make it sound better? Apart from patience, what's your actual technique?

i never tried this Seinheiser HD 75 headphones

but they are 70 ohms and i am currently using the Koss PRO4AA Titanium that is 250 Ohms

also, if you record many minutes of your playing with different profiles (alternating then) and listen to that you may start to hear that in a different way

i did not mean to be lack of information in saying that you need time to get used to the tone and your ears will distinguish it, it is not a tube amp, if you want to have the amp in the room feeling you may try like increasing the level

disabling the Cab to check how your system react, try pushing kemper into your real cabinet or some pre amp to have more headroom (sorry if this word is wrong i did not recall now)

i know it is not like your tube amp so do like people said, profile your own marshall and you will have a very close sound (assuming that you will use the same cabinet)

on your kemper profile the cabinet character is a parameter that you may try to tweak a bit...

my post was serious and may seems metaphysic or nielistic but your ear will get used and you will notice different sounds...

i like my kemper more in 12 inches monitors and with a good sub woofer

when i got it i also have that thinking to sell it or not, but now i could not even thinking on selling it, rather sell my tube amp than my kemper, i just keep it to have that vintage feeling and look on my studio...

somtimes i think that these threads are just lack of patience from the new user, i have my kemper for almost one year (will be on September 29)
    and everrytime i use my kemper with a bunch of free profiles, i always got more and more better tones,

it is not our imagination, it is just letting your ears get used to distinguish the sounds,

you may think your ear is trainned but come on, i just owned a single tube amp on my life, it is not easy to compare it to other tones,

if you have a good headphone set, then after many months you will start to hear that difference that kemper has to offer to us

if someone do not have patience to wait and see (or hear) then sell it...

Try searching other posts, there is tons of information here

also, you may try to relax you ears and test again later

did you tweaked your definition parameter and also at the input menu, clean sens and distorted sens?

they are for tunning better your kemper with your guitars...

if your windows system refuses to download, or to save the download or shows a security alert there is nothing wrong with the cmd script

you can ignore the advices, extract the script and open it at your note pad and you will see there is no harm at all...

it is really impressive the extent of this development and the new functions, congratulations again Damian for this amazing tool...

also is impressive that kemper has this midi chart so complete and friendly for third part developers, thank you kemper too.

yes there is a MIDI MERGER device, that is intented to do exactly this you need

although people said if you do it yourserlf like a midi Y cable would not work, i made one for me and from 4 midi controllers and devices just one caused

communication problems

Those profiles sounded really well tweaked, please do share then when you can, as we will be able to test then and compare the sound systems... your youtube video has a great sound quality compared to others i heard, i would like to try these profiles with my gear and check the quality comparing your original videos.

Maybe if you remove the plates and heat the sticker with a blow dryer the glue might break down.
    Careful not to melt them. Can you flip the rectangle over and leave to 2 center screws out?
    Guitar wise you scored man, looks great! :thumbup:

Or if he uses water over the sticker and his finger nail to remove the sticker will be fine...

Welcome

one day to set up is unfortunatly not enough but i hope you can choose two or three good tones and use then on your conference
    after that you will have a very good time learning and undestanding
    i always see this behaviour here at Kemper's forum, we brought an expensive piece of gear (not the most expensive, there are delays that costs almost the same and kemper is full of then and much more) and we try to conveince ourselves that it is good and worth the money, and it does, but you can expend many months without cover all kemper functions and possibilities

for me it is like cooking, one that never tasted a dish could think that it is normal, but if you know the flavour, you know the difference. i have many different gears and no one sounds as good as kemper, not even a tube amp due to it's tone limitation and kemper can mimic many of then...

for recording it is a divine tool

congrats on your purchase,

have a good conference and weekend :thumbup: