Posts by JDonati27

First off, Y'all are great.

Thank you for all the info, I'm definitely going to keep reading since Sweetwater won't have anymore for 2 weeks.

Would y'all suggest any other places to purchase the power head & remote (that have a return policy) other than Sweetwater?

Also, anybody had real live experience with using a real wah in front of the Kemper?

Thanks guys!

Good question, I definitely should have specified.

I guess what I want is ability to have a great cleans for one Tune (as if I had a BF Princeton) then the next for the next tune have the ability to have a cranked super reverb then a soldano for heavier stuff etc..All with the ability to pull in effects at a moments notice for live improve.

The weight, portability are not and issue. We have a large trailer and guys that help carry our gear. One factor is definitely having consistent great tones every night.

Does anybody go from large pedalboard to Kemper and remote for live work?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Can y'all help me out and tell me how realistic the Kemper is for my needs. I'm about to pull the trigger on a powerhead & remote. I tour in a progressive funk rock band I play 350-1k capacity rooms & around 150-200 shows a year currently. We play rock to funk etc (allman brothers, Umphrey's Mcgee, James brown, Gov't Mike, Lettuce, Primue, prince,tower of power etc) with a lot of improvisation in between. I use a wah, micro pog, 2-3 drives, delays, phaser, looper yada yada.

I'm currently using a custom built 100 watt 6l6 based tube head that gets great loud fat cleans and I push it with pedals etc. Everybody's on IEM's but me (I like wedges and my 2x12). I'd plan on still using my Cab as my monitor also. Is there anything I should be worried about going forward with this or should I just use the cash and buy another nice head & cab at run an A/B rig live. Sorry for the long post. Thank y'all for ANY & ALL info!!

Best,
    John