Posts by Martin Vogel

Hi

I need Spdif Volume to use the SPDIF-Out parallel with the Monitor-Out and Main-Out in my Dry-Wet System. On the Monitor out (Stereo) I have the Dry-Signal, on the Main Out I have the Effect Signal and with the SPDIF-Out I go into a Lexicon MX-200 for external Effects. On all the 3 Outputs I need different sources (Monitor: Dry, Main: Effect, SPDIf: Everything) and they should change the Volume with the Master-Volume Knob. so please, please don not cancel the SPDIF-Volume, for me it´s very important, and I immediatly changed back to the recent release before after having installed the last Beta, because I have a Gig next weekend.

Thank You

thanks for your replies:)

@GearJocke

Output is not clipping, but I want to control the SPDIF Volume by MIDI so that i can use this output like an effect send (I already do so, but unfortunately the Lexicon MX 200 has no parameter for Volume and the Mix parameters have to be 100% because I use the Lexicon as a parallel effect).

And yes, I use the Kemper with more guitars.

@DonPetersen: I did not test the Input Noise-Gate much but I noticed that it first closes the input and much later (at higher settings) it kills the noise of the Kemper itself in the way of a highcut filter. I would like a Gate that already opens when I turn on the Guitar Volume, driven by the little noise of the Guitar Pickups- I have an analog Gate at home that can work like this- and when closed kills the whole noise of the Kemper preamps.

I´ll try the input noise Gate in conjunction with the 2:1 noise gate stomp, perhaps it helps.

To use a Boost stomp with negative volume could be a way, but i have to switch the distortion with one single MIDI control change, and unfortunately the Kemper MIDI implementation ist not configurable free.

But I like the Kemper very much, it is my live-amp for the future.

Best regards

Martin

Hi, I´d have some whishes:

1. The Threshold of the Noisegate Stomps ist at 0,0 still too high for me

2. The Volume of the Stomps is at the lowest value (-5,0) sometimes still too high for me

3. it would be useful to have an offset for the SPDIF Output Volume (and perhaps also the volumes of the other outputs) programmable per Preset and to have the possibility to control it per MIDI Controller (I go from the SPDIF Out to a Lexicon MX 200 and would like to have this Volume controllable

thanks Martin:)