Posts by Eeyore32

Hey guys,
    I've had my Kemper for a little over a week now and I love it but I'm starting to notice a freezing issue with it. Occasionally when using it, it will freeze on a page and not move until it shuts down on its own. I can still play guitar through whatever settings I had on before the freeze. This time it did it with the master volume settings up. I'm currently plugged into the remote and rig manager via PC. Anyone know if this is normal?

Hey guys, brand new Kemper owner and really loving this thing. The sound and feel are unreal and I've never been more excited about playing. I would like to get into recording but have zero knowledge on interfaces. I bought a 6i6 but after more research, was pushed towards an audient Id-14. I'm planning for spdif recording so if anyone can help me out that would be great. I was planning on staying in the $250 range but if the Audient really is better then I don't mind the extra $50 bump. But don't keep it to these two products, I'm looking for the best I can get within 250-300 max. Thanks you!

Edit- I'll be using this with a PC, thanks for the heads up Zapman.