Posts by area51

I updated Rig Manager in Windows 7 a while back and it stopped talking to my Kemper which is on OS7 or something - it looks like I need a new Windows 10 Computer to reunite them (something I never budgeted for)

Sad, but the Kemper is usable without RM and now I don't really miss it

Truth be known I still pine for days of Windows XP...

Thank you for the message, however I have sent both kemper and my dealer a video of the issue and just because the dealer cant see the problem doesnt mean it doesnt exist!

Kemper initially said send the Remote back as it could be a hardware issue (and didnt mention that it could be a Profiler issue)

I am concerned as to why Kemper think it is now a Profiler issue?

I am reluctant to send the Profiler back as I use it alot and dont want to be without it (unfortunately the dealer is long way away from where I live so i cant just drop it in, it needs to be posted)

I will speak to the dealer again to see the best way to resolve this.

Does anyone have this issue?

Its intermittent and the light does on for long periods of time, but will randomly flicker then go off - a gentle tap gets it working again

Kemper Support unfortunately reluctant to deal with it..

I am inclined to believe its a faulty LED / Connection?

Im beginning to think its Windows 7 too....

Does anyone know where i can download previous versions of Rig Manager and the earlier versions of the OS for the Powerhead?

...I should never have updated...

So I have updated to OS7 and am trying to install Rig Manager 2.3.14 - It gets half way through then says "rolling back" and then "update ended prematurely"

Driving me mad...

I run Windows 7 - whats the issue?