Posts by Funky242

Ehh, I'm sorry guys. It just occurred to me, that I should try what the system managers at work always tell me to do when the software isn't working properly...restart it. Generally, Rig Manager is always open on my macbook. I just closed it, restarted the software an it works like a charm. Maybe I should close the program a little more often and reopen it. Sorry to have bothered you without trying that first.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and thinking alon guys, and Burkhard, the problem occurred both for copying complete performances (picture 1) as for rigs to performances (picture 2). I have an comparable problem with the Loopster software I use for using backing tracks, I need to close it and restart it every time I use it or the playback function won't work.

But for me this problem is solved !

Hi guys, searched the forum for an answer but didn't find it.

I've been using an Kemper toaster for a few years, bet switched to a Stage recently. I transferred my rigs, but haven't changed a lot since, because of corona (no repetitions, no gigs).

Now I'm trying to create a few new performances, but there seems to be a problem to copy-paste rigs to performance. I can copy, but I can't paste (greyed out) in Rig Manager. I can't copy performances neither rigs. Not in a new performance, not in an existing performance. It works in 'Local Library', but not in 'My Kemper'. There is only one performance stored in 'My Kemper' and I can't add a new one...

Is there some setting I need to change to be able to do that? I attached 2 screenshots showing the menu with the greyed out options.

Any ideas?

Hi guys, just want to introduce myself as a new forum member. I have been reading for several months on this forum, and pulled the trigger about a week ago - bought myself a (used) KPA, black toaster non-powered model. The Remote is ordered, and should be delivered any day now.

About myself : 47 years, Belgium, playing for 4 years, 2x Gibson Les Paul, ...

I am not much of a guitarist, bought my first guitar after my 43th birthday, only to find out that this was about 30 years too late to obtain some skills. Nevertheless, I have fun fooling around, practicing at home (about every day at least an hour), guitar lessons (one hour every two weeks with a lot of homework to do), and since about one year I started playing in a band as rythmguitarist (70% covers and 30% own songs). I am playing for 4 years now and my skills are nowhere near where I hoped they would be, but yeah...

I am not worthy for a KPA, but I bought it for the versatility, when playing covers it is nice to program the right rigs for every song, and in our practicing studio we have a PA where I can plug in directly. I don't want to spend too much time seeking the right amp for me, searching the right stop boxes etc...now I have most of them in my KPA.

:thumbup: